Member

Default Which is the most popular chocolate for mothers day celebration?

In the whole world mother's day is celebrated. It can be celebrated with different types like by giving gifts to mom, by arranging party for mom. By giving chocolates if your mom love chocolates. I want to celebrate this mothers day by giving best chocolates to my mom. But i don't know which chocolate is most popular for specially mothers day occasion.
Experienced Member

Location: New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachishah View Post
In the whole world mother's day is celebrated. It can be celebrated with different types like by giving gifts to mom, by arranging party for mom. By giving chocolates if your mom love chocolates. I want to celebrate this mothers day by giving best chocolates to my mom. But i don't know which chocolate is most popular for specially mothers day occasion.

If you want your chocolates to be more special then why not try making them by your own. I'm sure your mother will appreciate it more than buying expensive ones.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachishah View Post
In the whole world mother's day is celebrated. It can be celebrated with different types like by giving gifts to mom, by arranging party for mom. By giving chocolates if your mom love chocolates. I want to celebrate this mothers day by giving best chocolates to my mom. But i don't know which chocolate is most popular for specially mothers day occasion.
Hi Sachi,
There are various suggestion & sites for buying mothers day chocolate online. but if you buy latest chocolates for mothers day then you are search locally best chocolates. I think local chocolate products are give you better service.

thanks
Senior Member

The Original Hot Chocolate is best one. It produces from a unique and indulgent way of creating a hot chocolate experience whilst enjoying Pure Belgium Callebaut Chocolate.

The Original Hot Chocolate | Dark Chocolate | Hot Chocolate | Milk Chocolate | Hot Chocolate Recipe | GoodFoodWarehouse

Which chocolate is most popular now a days? Himali Chocolate 6 30-03-2018 07:56 AM
Send Chocolate gift baskets on mothers day devacharya Chocolate 0 29-04-2013 07:12 AM
Mothers' Day gloria.p General Cooking 18 10-05-2010 12:05 AM
Mothers day Menu Dimitri General Cooking 20 13-05-2009 08:25 PM
My Mothers Gumbo Duckie ® Recipes 0 15-01-2006 12:47 AM