FoodBanter.com

-   Chocolate (https://www.foodbanter.com/chocolate/)
-   -   Which is the most popular chocolate for mothers day celebration? (https://www.foodbanter.com/chocolate/423801-most-popular-chocolate-mothers.html)

sachishah 23-04-2013 08:46 AM

Which is the most popular chocolate for mothers day celebration?

In the whole world mother's day is celebrated. It can be celebrated with different types like by giving gifts to mom, by arranging party for mom. By giving chocolates if your mom love chocolates. I want to celebrate this mothers day by giving best chocolates to my mom. But i don't know which chocolate is most popular for specially mothers day occasion.

elementsresto 23-04-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sachishah (Post 1829998)
In the whole world mother's day is celebrated. It can be celebrated with different types like by giving gifts to mom, by arranging party for mom. By giving chocolates if your mom love chocolates. I want to celebrate this mothers day by giving best chocolates to my mom. But i don't know which chocolate is most popular for specially mothers day occasion.

If you want your chocolates to be more special then why not try making them by your own. I'm sure your mother will appreciate it more than buying expensive ones.

devacharya 29-04-2013 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sachishah (Post 1829998)
In the whole world mother's day is celebrated. It can be celebrated with different types like by giving gifts to mom, by arranging party for mom. By giving chocolates if your mom love chocolates. I want to celebrate this mothers day by giving best chocolates to my mom. But i don't know which chocolate is most popular for specially mothers day occasion.

Hi Sachi,
There are various suggestion & sites for buying mothers day chocolate online. but if you buy latest chocolates for mothers day then you are search locally best chocolates. I think local chocolate products are give you better service.

thanks

goodfood 07-05-2013 07:45 AM

The Original Hot Chocolate is best one. It produces from a unique and indulgent way of creating a hot chocolate experience whilst enjoying Pure Belgium Callebaut Chocolate.

The Original Hot Chocolate | Dark Chocolate | Hot Chocolate | Milk Chocolate | Hot Chocolate Recipe | GoodFoodWarehouse