Senior Member

Default Favorite Chocolate

Hi Everyone,

I like The Original Hot Chocolate Dark Chocolate!

Which one is your favorite Dark, White or Milk ?
Posted to rec.food.chocolate

On 04/03/2013 12:34 AM, goodfood wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I like The Original Hot Chocolate Dark Chocolate!
>
> Which one is your favorite Dark, White or Milk ?

Well it sounds like you are talking about
a cocoa drink and my favorite is Ghiradelli's Natural
Unsweetened Cocoa. This lets me control sweetness and
a morning seldom goes by without a cup of bitter-sweet
cocoa with half the amount of recommended sugar.
Since I am sensitive to dairy I never use
premix products. 40+ cups of cocoa to Ghiradelli's
10 ounces package.

bliss
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodfood View Post
Hi Everyone,

I like The Original Hot Chocolate Dark Chocolate!

Which one is your favorite Dark, White or Milk ?

I liked all dark, milk and white chocolates.
Member

o yummy very delicious topic,i like that topic very much because i have eaten the chocolate every day.the favorite chocolate is my jubilee,because this original hot dark chocolate.jubilee is a multinational brand.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodfood View Post
Hi Everyone,

I like The Original Hot Chocolate Dark Chocolate!

Which one is your favorite Dark, White or Milk ?
I also like hot dark chocolate.
and my favorite one is dark chocolate...

Experienced Member

Location: New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodfood View Post
Hi Everyone,

I like The Original Hot Chocolate Dark Chocolate!

Which one is your favorite Dark, White or Milk ?

I like dark chocolate best. Hot chocolates are really great during cold days and rainy days. Perfect drink to warm you.
Banned

Hi,

I like Dark Chocolates.
Because it contains less Sugar compare to Milk Chocolate and White Chocolate or any other Chocolates.
And as u all know that the Dark Chocolates is good for Health and Heart.
Member

Dark chocolate
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moser View Post
Dark chocolate
Well i also like dark chocolates....!

uswahboutique.com

Last edited by Alastair : 02-09-2013 at 06:04 PM

Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodfood View Post
Hi Everyone,

I like The Original Hot Chocolate Dark Chocolate!

Which one is your favorite Dark, White or Milk ?
I like to make my own hot cocoa, and i love it dark! I prefer Ghirradelli cocoa 1 1/2 spoons with about 3 spoons of sugar and a pinch of salt. Then I add scalded milk and a little half and half. Not too sweet, nice and dark. Whenever possible, I add a big blob of homemade whipped cream.
Member

Cadbury's is my all time favorite . And cadbury dark chocolate dark is best for our heart also.

Last edited by JonesCrow : 20-09-2014 at 10:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodfood View Post
Hi Everyone,

I like The Original Hot Chocolate Dark Chocolate!

Which one is your favorite Dark, White or Milk ?
I Appreciate your choice but I like Milk Chocolate the most.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodfood View Post
Hi Everyone,

I like The Original Hot Chocolate Dark Chocolate!

Which one is your favorite Dark, White or Milk ?
hi friend ! I like The Original Hot Chocolate Dark Chocolate,too