Member

Location: Los Angeles, CA
Default Favorite Chocolate Cookies

Cookies are the perfect treat for the holidays. Here is a delicious recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies from Eating Made Easy. My family and I LOVE this recipe. What are you favorite chocolate cookies?

Ingredients

¼ cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1 Large Eggs
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
¾ cup Light Brown Sugar
½ cup Unsalted Butter, (1 stick), room temperature
¾ cup Whole Wheat Pastry Flour, (all purpose flour is fine)
¾ teaspoon Baking Soda
½ teaspoon Kosher salt
1 ½ cups Rolled Oats
1 cup Chocolate Chips, (milk chocolate is good here)
½ cups Peanut butter chips

Directions

1. Cream butter & sugar.
Preheat oven to 325. Using a stand mixer on medium speed, cream together butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar until smooth. Scrape down sides then add vanilla extract and egg and beat again until combined.

2. Combine dry ingredients.
Add the flour, baking soda, and salt to a separate small bowl and stir with a fork to combine.

3. Add remaining ingredients.
Add flour mixture, half of it at a time, and mix on low just until flour is incorporated. Scrape down sides then add oats & chips; mix until just combined.

4. Bake cookies.
Using a small ice cream scoop, place balls of dough at least 2 inches apart on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown on the edges but still a little gooey in the middle. Let cool on a rack then enjoy!

I hope you enjoy this recipe! It's so easy and fun to make. What are you favorite chocolate cookies?
Member

Well I am really inspired from your recipe of Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies . I always like Chocolate . The cookies that are made of it would be of full of taste . I would try this at home . Thanks for your lovely and informative post in form of Recipe .
Member

This is good history about chocolate
i like chocolate very much..............
Member

Location: India

Chocolate is my favourite flavour of all. Chocolate cookies makes my mouth watered. You shared very nice thing. I like it. I am soon gonna to make it. Thanks for this recipe. I would love to receive more about chocolate flavoured items.
Member

Too nice and too amazing sharing here that i ever found here
great working it is

_____________
Skagway

Last edited by Skagway34 : 20-03-2012 at 03:05 AM

Senior Member

It's amazing..

Chocolate cookies very awesome and yummy..
Member

Waw sounds yummy, chocolate cookies is my favorite and definitely i try this recipe at home.
Member

Location: Redwood City, California

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallyjoseph View Post
Waw sounds yummy, chocolate cookies is my favorite and definitely i try this recipe at home.
Same here! Only problem I have with it is that it keeps me up at night.
Member

It must be delicious!