Posted to rec.food.chocolate

Default Share Healthy Chocolate and Get Paid For It

We all know that dark chocolate is an incredible food. Now there is
the first "healthy chocolate", with incredible superfood value. But
what if you could eat this beneficial whole food, and get paid to
share it? My international business is healthy chocolate. Not only
is the product incredible, but I get paid to eat and share chocolate.

I absolutely love being a wife and mother. I feel fortunate that I
can stay at home to support my family. I also like the idea that I
can be at home and build a business that will help my family, and I
can leave a legacy to my children.

If you are looking for extra income and have fun doing it, I encourage
you to take a look and see what the chocolate opportunity is all
about.

Online CD:
http://www.caeran.com/Xocai_Chocolate_CD.mp3

I truly enjoy helping people reach their goals. What are yours?

Listen to the CD link above, and let's talk.

Best Regards,
Angela
aka Healthy Chocolate
Posted to rec.food.chocolate

AngelaK wrote:
> We all know that dark chocolate is an incredible food. Now there is
> the first "healthy chocolate", with incredible superfood value. But
> what if you could eat this beneficial whole food, and get paid to
> share it? My international business is healthy chocolate. Not only
> is the product incredible, but I get paid to eat and share chocolate.
>
> I absolutely love being a wife and mother. I feel fortunate that I
> can stay at home to support my family. I also like the idea that I
> can be at home and build a business that will help my family, and I
> can leave a legacy to my children.
>
> If you are looking for extra income and have fun doing it, I encourage
> you to take a look and see what the chocolate opportunity is all
> about.
>
> Online CD:
> http://www.caeran.com/Xocai_Chocolate_CD.mp3
>
> I truly enjoy helping people reach their goals. What are yours?
>
> Listen to the CD link above, and let's talk.
>
> Best Regards,
> Angela
> aka Healthy Chocolate

I dunno Angela it sound so much like a multi-level marketing scam to
me that I have taken steps.