Posted to rec.food.cooking
maxine in ri

Default Chocolate is healthy

Chocolate is bad for you.
Lead levels in chocolate are not high enough to cause concern on their
own, but added in with other sources in the environment, do cause
concern.

Thus far they haven't a clue as to the primary source.

http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/20051105/food.asp

maxine in ri
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Boron Elgar

On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 09:03:22 -0500, maxine in ri >
wrote:

>Chocolate is bad for you.
>Lead levels in chocolate are not high enough to cause concern on their
>own, but added in with other sources in the environment, do cause
>concern.
>
>Thus far they haven't a clue as to the primary source.
>
>http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/20051105/food.asp
>
>maxine in ri

This fully explains my addle-pated state.

I am a long-time subscriber to Science News, as well as a long time
chocolate fan. I am fortunate that I can still read it.

Boron
Posted to rec.food.cooking
~patches~

maxine in ri wrote:

> Chocolate is bad for you.
> Lead levels in chocolate are not high enough to cause concern on their
> own, but added in with other sources in the environment, do cause
> concern.
>
> Thus far they haven't a clue as to the primary source.
>
> http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/20051105/food.asp
>
> maxine in ri

I always knew there was something sinister about chocolate! I hate the
stuff. It is horrible & ickky. I hate the taste & the texture & it
makes the back of my throat hurt. This is one food stuff I avoid.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mark Thorson

~patches~ wrote:

> I always knew there was something sinister about chocolate! I hate the
> stuff. It is horrible & ickky. I hate the taste & the texture & it
> makes the back of my throat hurt. This is one food stuff I avoid.

I'll take your share!

If you must die, this seems like a good way!
Posted to rec.food.cooking
maxine in ri

On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 09:53:11 -0500, ~patches~

~maxine in ri wrote:
~
~> Chocolate is bad for you.
~> Lead levels in chocolate are not high enough to cause concern on
their
~> own, but added in with other sources in the environment, do cause
~> concern.
~>
~> Thus far they haven't a clue as to the primary source.
~>
~> http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/20051105/food.asp
~>
~> maxine in ri
~
~I always knew there was something sinister about chocolate! I hate
the
~stuff. It is horrible & ickky. I hate the taste & the texture & it
~makes the back of my throat hurt. This is one food stuff I avoid.

That sounds like an allergic reaction. Good thing you don't like it,
so you won't have to worry about repeated incidents.

Wish I could convince my taste buds that it tasted nasty...

maxine in ri