Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Healthy Chocolate

Someone posted here awhile ago that they had heard about a healthy
chocolate. I have found it. It is called Xocai. It is a rich dark
Belgian chocolate that is cold pressed like olive oil so it retains
all the nutritional benefits of cocao. Cocao is actually the most
anitoxidant rich food in the world and research on the flavanols in
the cacao are continuing. The chocolate is made with the acai berry
and blueberries and is not bitter at all. It has a smooth silky
taste. I could go on for hours on the benefits of this new chocolate
but you should check it out for yourself. The companies site is
www.mxicorp.com or you can email me and I can try to answer whatever
questions you may have.

Enjoy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 18, 10:24�pm, " >
wrote:
> Someone posted here awhile ago that they had heard about a healthy
> chocolate. �I have found it. �It is called Xocai. �It is a rich dark
> Belgian chocolate that is cold pressed like olive oil so it retains
> all the nutritional benefits of cocao. �Cocao is actually the most
> anitoxidant rich food in the world and research on the flavanols in
> the cacao are continuing. �The chocolate is made with the acai berry
> and blueberries and is not bitter at all. �It has a smooth silky
> taste. �I could go on for hours on the benefits of this new chocolate
> but you should check it out for yourself. �The companies site iswww.mxicorp.comor you can email me and I can try to answer whatever
> questions you may have.
>
> Enjoy

/\
/ \
/ \
/ \
| � � |
| � |
| �� |
|_______| <---

Pointy-Headed Imbecile Award�

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"tlrich wrote:
> Someone posted here awhile ago that they had heard about a healthy
> chocolate. �I have found it.

TOP TWENTY REASONS WHY CHOCOLATE IS BETTER THAN SEX:

1) You can GET chocolate.
2) "If you love me you'll swallow that" has real meaning with
chocolate.
3) Chocolate satisfies even when it has gone soft.
4) You can safely have chocolate while you are driving.
5) You can make chocolate last as long as you want it to.
6) You can have chocolate even in front of your mother.
7) If you bite the nuts too hard the chocolate won't mind.
8) Two people of the same sex can have chocolate without being
called nasty names.
9) The word "commitment" doesn't scare off chocolate.
10) You can have chocolate on top of you workbench/desk during
working
hours without upsetting your co-workers.
11) You can ask a stranger for chocolate without getting your face
slapped.
12) You don't get hairs in your mouth with chocolate.
13) With chocolate there's no need to fake it.
14) Chocolate doesn't make you pregnant.
15) You can have chocolate at any time of the month.
16) Good chocolate is easy to find.
17) You can have as many kinds of chocolate as you can handle.
18) You are never too young or too old for chocolate.
19) When you have chocolate it does not keep you neighbors awake.
20) With chocolate size doesn't matter.
---