Posted to rec.food.chocolate

Default Time for chocolate I...

As a public service reminder:

As with most fine things, chocolate has its season. There
is a simple memory aid that you can use to determine whether it is
the correct time to order chocolate dishes: any month whose name
contains the letter A, E, or U is the proper time for chocolate.
-Sandra Boynton,

later
bliss - Cocoa Powered (at sfo dot com)

--
b.sellers - retired nurse in San Francisco

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the beans of cocoa that the thoughts acquire speed,
the thighs acquire girth, the girth become a warning.
It is by theobromine alone I set my mind in motion.!
--from Someone else's Dune spoof ripped to my taste
Member

So, you mean to say that we could order chocolate dishes anytime of the year? All months, contain, any of the letters you've mentioned. I'm really glad to know that for I will not be restricted by myself to eat one, anytime.
Member

chocolate always made me thinking sweet as the feel of falling into love hahahha
__________________
Marriage is a romance like ally mcbeal dvd
in which the hero dies in the first chapter bones dvd never come back!
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl View Post
chocolate always made me thinking sweet as the feel of falling into love hahahha
Same here and makes me want to make one haha
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Sellers View Post
As a public service reminder:

As with most fine things, chocolate has its season. There
is a simple memory aid that you can use to determine whether it is
the correct time to order chocolate dishes: any month whose name
contains the letter A, E, or U is the proper time for chocolate.
-Sandra Boynton,
--from Someone else's Dune spoof ripped to my taste
haha this is so true. at these time of the month chocolate is at its peek and should be consumed whenever possible. and when u eat the choclate at its peek its heavenly!

Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Murphy View Post
haha this is so true. at these time of the month chocolate is at its peek and should be consumed whenever possible. and when u eat the choclate at its peek its heavenly!
Wow.......i love chocolate...i always prefer eating more and more.
Member

It makes me feel romantic and make love... Its the essence that makes me feel this too lolz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl View Post
chocolate always made me thinking sweet as the feel of falling into love hahahha
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Sellers View Post
As a public service reminder:

As with most fine things, chocolate has its season. There
is a simple memory aid that you can use to determine whether it is
the correct time to order chocolate dishes: any month whose name
contains the letter A, E, or U is the proper time for chocolate.
-Sandra Boynton,

later
bliss - Cocoa Powered (at sfo dot com)

--
b.sellers - retired nurse in San Francisco

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the beans of cocoa that the thoughts acquire speed,
the thighs acquire girth, the girth become a warning.
It is by theobromine alone I set my mind in motion.!
--from Someone else's Dune spoof ripped to my taste

never knew chocolate had a certain season.
Member

So means you are going to buy chocolates all around the year. Well that sounds very great but using chocolates too much may effect your health very badly. You should keep this thing in your mind while going to buy new chocolates next time :-)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl View Post
chocolate always made me thinking sweet as the feel of falling into love hahahha
I think chocolate is delicious ,but the excess of it is very bad for your health .So you shoule keep this in mind and don't eat too much of it!
!!!!!

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminesolis View Post
I think chocolate is delicious ,but the excess of it is very bad for your health .So you shoule keep this in mind and don't eat too much of it!
!!!!!
I agree with you, chocolate is delicious but it isn't healthy.
Member

Not necessary by any means, but it is a good idea to do that about once every month or so.

Member

I like pure milk chocolate
It is more tasty
Hobbies
Member

Chocolate is my most favorite
I always prefer soft and better taste chocolate
remodeling contractors