FoodBanter.com

-   Chocolate (https://www.foodbanter.com/chocolate/)
-   -   Time for chocolate I... (https://www.foodbanter.com/chocolate/167739-time-chocolate-i.html)

B Sellers 06-02-2009 04:31 PM

Time for chocolate I...

As a public service reminder:

As with most fine things, chocolate has its season. There
is a simple memory aid that you can use to determine whether it is
the correct time to order chocolate dishes: any month whose name
contains the letter A, E, or U is the proper time for chocolate.
-Sandra Boynton,

later
bliss - Cocoa Powered (at sfo dot com)

--
b.sellers - retired nurse in San Francisco

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the beans of cocoa that the thoughts acquire speed,
the thighs acquire girth, the girth become a warning.
It is by theobromine alone I set my mind in motion.!
--from Someone else's Dune spoof ripped to my taste

babyfazt09 16-04-2009 09:02 PM

So, you mean to say that we could order chocolate dishes anytime of the year? All months, contain, any of the letters you've mentioned. I'm really glad to know that for I will not be restricted by myself to eat one, anytime.

butterflygirl 29-04-2009 09:09 AM

chocolate always made me thinking sweet as the feel of falling into love hahahha

KCRestaurant 09-05-2009 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by butterflygirl (Post 1310423)
chocolate always made me thinking sweet as the feel of falling into love hahahha

Same here and makes me want to make one haha

Alyssa Murphy 11-09-2009 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B Sellers (Post 1266656)
As a public service reminder:

As with most fine things, chocolate has its season. There
is a simple memory aid that you can use to determine whether it is
the correct time to order chocolate dishes: any month whose name
contains the letter A, E, or U is the proper time for chocolate.
-Sandra Boynton,
--from Someone else's Dune spoof ripped to my taste

haha this is so true. at these time of the month chocolate is at its peek and should be consumed whenever possible. and when u eat the choclate at its peek its heavenly!

chiplet 26-10-2009 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alyssa Murphy (Post 1376034)
haha this is so true. at these time of the month chocolate is at its peek and should be consumed whenever possible. and when u eat the choclate at its peek its heavenly!

Wow.......i love chocolate...i always prefer eating more and more.

giantmonster 22-12-2009 05:29 AM

It makes me feel romantic and make love... Its the essence that makes me feel this too lolz!

DarkEye 23-12-2009 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B Sellers (Post 1266656)
As a public service reminder:

As with most fine things, chocolate has its season. There
is a simple memory aid that you can use to determine whether it is
the correct time to order chocolate dishes: any month whose name
contains the letter A, E, or U is the proper time for chocolate.
-Sandra Boynton,

later
bliss - Cocoa Powered (at sfo dot com)

--
b.sellers - retired nurse in San Francisco

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the beans of cocoa that the thoughts acquire speed,
the thighs acquire girth, the girth become a warning.
It is by theobromine alone I set my mind in motion.!
--from Someone else's Dune spoof ripped to my taste

never knew chocolate had a certain season.

Maria Joe 10-02-2010 07:31 AM

So means you are going to buy chocolates all around the year. Well that sounds very great but using chocolates too much may effect your health very badly. You should keep this thing in your mind while going to buy new chocolates next time :-)

jasminesolis 18-03-2010 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by butterflygirl (Post 1310423)
chocolate always made me thinking sweet as the feel of falling into love hahahha

I think chocolate is delicious ,but the excess of it is very bad for your health .So you shoule keep this in mind and don't eat too much of it!
!!!!!

SomeBoy 19-03-2010 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasminesolis (Post 1452589)
I think chocolate is delicious ,but the excess of it is very bad for your health .So you shoule keep this in mind and don't eat too much of it!
!!!!!

I agree with you, chocolate is delicious but it isn't healthy. ;)

hegartyfranklin 21-04-2011 02:17 PM

Not necessary by any means, but it is a good idea to do that about once every month or so.

bapretzel2 04-05-2011 07:15 PM

I enjoy a nice steaming hot chocolate on triple digit summer days. THAT's true devotion!

[quote=B Sellers;1266656]As a public service reminder:

Aleeshan20kat 20-05-2011 09:01 AM

I like pure milk chocolate
It is more tasty

bishoo.devendra 27-05-2011 07:26 AM

Chocolate is my most favorite
I always prefer soft and better taste chocolate