Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

Default IPA Wet hops at The Toronado

Way back when, November 2005:

http://www.kenpapai.com/beer/images/hopsIPA3281.jpg

http://www.kenpapai.com/beer/images/hops3280.jpg

and finally:

http://www.kenpapai.com/beer/images/hops3291.jpg

(trying to get some of this group back on the right track)

-Ken

Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

See, I think women have a BABY chromosome kick in when they hit 30...Men
have a BEER chromosome kick in when they hit 30, not just regular beer but
like decent good beer. Women have sex up until they're 30 but don't really
have the baby complex until after 30. Men drink beer up until they're 30
but don't really get a good-beer complex until after 30.

I mean those pictures got me going more than a Playboy picture
would...what's happening to me...Am I becoming a beer snob? I hope not
because I don't have the money or the availability to good beer...I live in
harvard, IL for cripes-sake...

TM

Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

TechMyst > wrote:
>I mean those pictures got me going more than a Playboy picture
>would...what's happening to me...Am I becoming a beer snob? I hope not
>because I don't have the money or the availability to good beer...I live in
>harvard, IL for cripes-sake...

Start brewing your own.
--
Joel Plutchak "Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and
plutchak@[...] sometimes I think we're not. In either case the idea

Who Else Still Has Car-Hops? Lou Decruss General Cooking 41 05-02-2010 01:52 AM
Pliny IPA/Toronado ipa.papai Beer 3 10-08-2006 11:51 PM
New York Times on Hops [email protected] Beer 1 31-03-2006 10:10 PM
Hops? Tess General Cooking 11 06-03-2005 12:21 AM
I just had a great beer treat at a local Hops restaurant that used Santium Hops from Germany... Miker Beer 0 02-10-2003 10:32 PM