Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

Default Beer vs Orange Juice

We Americans drink three million gallons of orange juice per day. We drink
over fifteen million gallons of beer daily. This means that on average,
Americans drink five times more beer than orange juice. - from the Food
section of Oddities & Wonders (www.oddwonder.com) where you'll find some
more strange information about beer. Have fun! - Jeff

Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

In message >, Jeff
> writes
>We Americans drink three million gallons of orange juice per day. We drink
>over fifteen million gallons of beer daily. This means that on average,
>Americans drink five times more beer than orange juice. - from the Food
>section of Oddities & Wonders (www.oddwonder.com) where you'll find some
>more strange information about beer. Have fun! - Jeff

But some of the Orange juice is drunk by people to youngfor beer maybe.
--
martyn dawe

About orange juice : aseptically processed juice PL[_5_] General Cooking 2 26-07-2010 08:42 AM
orange juice blackdog General Cooking 0 13-10-2006 11:00 PM
orange juice blackdog Coffee 0 13-10-2006 11:00 PM
Orange juice vs. grape--which is better? James Goforth General Cooking 26 23-09-2006 01:06 AM
More on Orange Juice and Mold Peter A General Cooking 42 04-05-2006 09:33 PM