Posted to rec.food.drink.beer
Dusty Farts

Default STEEL RESERVE.

Bad beer.

http://community.webtv.net/BIG_DUSTY_FARTS/STEELRESERVE

Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

Dusty Farts wrote...
> Bad beer.
>
> http://community.webtv.net/BIG_DUSTY_FARTS/STEELRESERVE

Hee... that's what I'm drinking right now. I think the
reference to "high gravity" appeals to those of us who
drink beer for the cheap alcohol and not the taste.

As for taste, I think even expensive beer tastes like
crap, though as I've been raving in the sourdough group,
that Newcastle Brown Ale is an excellent ingredient in
recipes. I even used it tonight, mixing it with olive
oil and dipping my roast duck in it. But that's for
taste, 100kg takes a lot alcohol to keep buzzed and
that's what Steel Reserve is for.

Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

"la gripa colombiana" > wrote in message
om...
> oil and dipping my roast duck in it. But that's for
> taste, 100kg takes a lot alcohol to keep buzzed and
> that's what Steel Reserve is for.

100 kg: piker. That's not what Steel Reserve is for. That's what vodka is
for.

Preference for Carbon Steel over Stainless Steel T Blake General Cooking 36 30-05-2014 08:43 PM
Ceramic knife sharpening steel or steel steel ? john royce General Cooking 13 11-07-2009 08:21 PM
Steel Reserve Review Chris Engel Beer 0 29-03-2008 03:49 AM
Cheap strong beer--Steel Reserve 211 KokomoKid Beer 3 15-03-2007 03:20 AM
Reserve - What Does It Mean? Hunt Wine 66 12-05-2006 05:04 PM