Posted to rec.food.drink.beer
la gripa colombiana la gripa colombiana is offline

Default STEEL RESERVE.

Dusty Farts wrote...
> Bad beer.
>
> http://community.webtv.net/BIG_DUSTY_FARTS/STEELRESERVE

Hee... that's what I'm drinking right now. I think the
reference to "high gravity" appeals to those of us who
drink beer for the cheap alcohol and not the taste.

As for taste, I think even expensive beer tastes like
crap, though as I've been raving in the sourdough group,
that Newcastle Brown Ale is an excellent ingredient in
recipes. I even used it tonight, mixing it with olive
oil and dipping my roast duck in it. But that's for
taste, 100kg takes a lot alcohol to keep buzzed and
that's what Steel Reserve is for.