FoodBanter.com

-   Beer (https://www.foodbanter.com/beer/)
-   -   STEEL RESERVE. (https://www.foodbanter.com/beer/79857-steel-reserve.html)

Dusty Farts 26-01-2006 07:58 PM

STEEL RESERVE.

Bad beer.

http://community.webtv.net/BIG_DUSTY_FARTS/STEELRESERVE

la gripa colombiana 30-01-2006 02:41 AM

STEEL RESERVE.

Dusty Farts wrote...
> Bad beer.
>
> http://community.webtv.net/BIG_DUSTY_FARTS/STEELRESERVE

Hee... that's what I'm drinking right now. I think the
reference to "high gravity" appeals to those of us who
drink beer for the cheap alcohol and not the taste.

As for taste, I think even expensive beer tastes like
crap, though as I've been raving in the sourdough group,
that Newcastle Brown Ale is an excellent ingredient in
recipes. I even used it tonight, mixing it with olive
oil and dipping my roast duck in it. But that's for
taste, 100kg takes a lot alcohol to keep buzzed and
that's what Steel Reserve is for.

Lew Bryson 31-01-2006 03:47 AM

STEEL RESERVE.

"la gripa colombiana" > wrote in message
om...
> oil and dipping my roast duck in it. But that's for
> taste, 100kg takes a lot alcohol to keep buzzed and
> that's what Steel Reserve is for.

100 kg: piker. That's not what Steel Reserve is for. That's what vodka is
for.