Posted to alt.beer,rec.food.drink.beer
Bill Becker

Default Sam Adams Utopia

Well, I decided to get one as a birthday present.....to myself. I'll be
sipping on it Thanksgiving Day! lol

Posted to alt.beer,rec.food.drink.beer
notbob

On 2005-11-18, Bill Becker > wrote:

> Well, I decided to get one as a birthday present.....to myself. I'll be
> sipping on it Thanksgiving Day! lol

Bizarre! I just now remember dreaming last night about trying Utopia
last night, poured from that brew kettle bottle and all. Too bad
dreams don't include flavor.

nb

Posted to alt.beer,rec.food.drink.beer
Bill Becker

"notbob" > wrote in message
. ..
> On 2005-11-18, Bill Becker > wrote:
>
>> Well, I decided to get one as a birthday present.....to myself. I'll be
>> sipping on it Thanksgiving Day! lol

> Bizarre! I just now remember dreaming last night about trying Utopia
> last night, poured from that brew kettle bottle and all. Too bad
> dreams don't include flavor.
>
> nb

lol. No wonder I felt compelled to try it!
Btw, this is the first year a retailer in Casper picked any up.

Posted to alt.beer,rec.food.drink.beer
John S.

Bill Becker wrote:
> Well, I decided to get one as a birthday present.....to myself. I'll be
> sipping on it Thanksgiving Day! lol

On the flight home JetBlue ran a discovery channel pogram on the
history of brewing that included a section on Sam Adams and the Utopia.
The presenters were quite impressed. Me too, and I'm going to add my
name to the list.

Posted to alt.beer,rec.food.drink.beer
Scott Kaczorowski

"Bill Becker" > wrote in
:

> Well, I decided to get one as a birthday present.....to
> myself. I'll be sipping on it Thanksgiving Day! lol

I liked this. Starts and finishes J&B, but the middle is sweet
and raisin and...

Scott Kaczorowski
Long Beach, CA

Posted to alt.beer,rec.food.drink.beer
John S.

Scott Kaczorowski wrote:
> "Bill Becker" > wrote in
> :
>
> > Well, I decided to get one as a birthday present.....to
> > myself. I'll be sipping on it Thanksgiving Day! lol

> I liked this. Starts and finishes J&B, but the middle is sweet
> and raisin and...
>

> Scott Kaczorowski
> Long Beach, CA

Is there a waiting list?

Posted to alt.beer,rec.food.drink.beer
jaycaldwell

try the infamous ebay.
my friend has gotten 2 bottles over the past few months.
interesting stuff.

alot stronger than the triple bock.(which I still have a few bottles of
hte 1st batch.)

Posted to alt.beer,rec.food.drink.beer
dgs

jaycaldwell wrote:

> alot stronger than the triple bock.(which I still have a few bottles of
> hte 1st batch.)

Utopias is a lot more drinkable than Triple Bock, too.
--
dgs
Posted to alt.beer,rec.food.drink.beer
Phil

On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 17:18:31 -0800, dgs > wrote:

>jaycaldwell wrote:
>
>> alot stronger than the triple bock.(which I still have a few bottles of
>> hte 1st batch.)

>Utopias is a lot more drinkable than Triple Bock, too.

Vinegar is a lot more drinkable than the Triple Bock.

Phil

======
visit the New York City Homebrewers Guild website:
http://www.hbd.org/nychg
Posted to alt.beer,rec.food.drink.beer
Scott Kaczorowski

dgs > wrote in
:

> Utopias is a lot more drinkable than Triple Bock, too.

I've had Utopia only a half-shot at a time. Your exprience may
be different, but I can't really can't compare the two. That
is, I've not stared 8oz of Utopia in the face.

Scott Kaczorowski
Long Beach, CA

Sam Adams Beer Doug Brown Beer 1 21-07-2007 03:56 AM
What is a cecil adams fan Dee Randall General Cooking 16 21-03-2006 10:51 PM
Sam Adams Boston Ale??? Jack Beer 11 14-09-2005 03:56 AM
Hey Dick Adams..... Johnny Mc Winemaking 0 20-01-2005 05:54 PM
thought of u D.Adams jajaj Sourdough 0 25-07-2004 03:39 AM