Jack

Default Sam Adams Boston Ale???

Is it just me or is this stuff supposed to taste like crap?

I've had thousands of beers worldwide and Sam Adams is the WORST!

Jack

Lew Bryson

"Jack" > wrote in message
> Is it just me or is this stuff supposed to taste like crap?

As I understand it, the brewers were indeed given the directive: "Formulate
a beer for us that tastes like poo." Yeah, you bet.

> I've had thousands of beers worldwide and Sam Adams is the WORST!

Wow, really? I've had thousands of beers worldwide, and Sam Adams isn't even
in the bottom third. How many Sam Adams have you had? Maybe get a bad one?
Are you on the West Coast? It don't taste as good out there, I've heard.

--
Lew Bryson

Their clothes are weird, their music sucks and they drink
malternatives. And now you tell me they probably don't think Sierra
Nevada is cool? This is what the passage of years does to you: It
makes everyone around you more stupid. -- Michael Stewart 6/24/02

www.lewbryson.com

dgs

Lew Bryson wrote:

> "Jack" > wrote in message
>
>>[...]
>>I've had thousands of beers worldwide and Sam Adams is the WORST!

> Wow, really? I've had thousands of beers worldwide, and Sam Adams isn't even
> in the bottom third. How many Sam Adams have you had? Maybe get a bad one?
> Are you on the West Coast? It don't taste as good out there, I've heard.

Maybe not, but it still isn't anything like "the WORST!" Wotta loada
hooey.
--
dgs
Douglas W. Hoyt

It might be just you-or the stinking b@st@rd who served you Heineken by
accident!

Here it is the 62nd percent best:
http://www.ratebeer.com/Beer/samuel-...oston-ale/159/

The Submarine Captain

Jack a écrit :

>Is it just me

It is just you. Good night.

--
Warning : you may encounter French language beyond this point.

Il ne devrait pas tout le temps sursauter au bord des précipices...
(F'murrr)

Laurent Mousson, Berne, Switzerland

Jack

I've give it a go outta the bottle and outta the keg and it sucks either
way...horrible aftertaste for hours too!
"Douglas W. Hoyt" > wrote in message

> It might be just you-or the stinking b@st@rd who served you Heineken by
> accident!
>
> Here it is the 62nd percent best:
> http://www.ratebeer.com/Beer/samuel-...oston-ale/159/

Jack

Obviously an "OLD STYLE" Drunk!
"The Submarine Captain" > wrote in message
> Jack a écrit :
>
> >Is it just me
> >

> It is just you. Good night.
>

> --
> Warning : you may encounter French language beyond this point.
>
> Il ne devrait pas tout le temps sursauter au bord des précipices...
> (F'murrr)
>
> Laurent Mousson, Berne, Switzerland

Douglas W. Hoyt

Steve Jackson

"Jack" > wrote in message
> Obviously an "OLD STYLE" Drunk!

They don't get a lot of Old Style in Switzerland, Jack.

-Steve

Randal

>>I've give it a go outta the bottle and outta the keg and it sucks either
>>way...horrible aftertaste for hours too!

You mean an aftertaste of hops and malt? Can you be more specific about
the flavors you don't like in there?

_Randal

Jack

You mean they actually put hops and malt in this Sam Adams crap?

I learn something new every day!

Jack
"Randal" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> >>I've give it a go outta the bottle and outta the keg and it sucks either
> >>way...horrible aftertaste for hours too!

> You mean an aftertaste of hops and malt? Can you be more specific about
> the flavors you don't like in there?
>
> _Randal

Douglas W. Hoyt

No you don't.

Sam Adams Utopia Bill Becker Beer 9 11-12-2005 05:34 PM
Boston Beer Company Introduces Samuel Adams Imperial Pilsner 2005 Harvest J. Alstrom Beer 4 26-10-2005 08:32 PM
Hey Dick Adams..... Johnny Mc Winemaking 0 20-01-2005 05:54 PM
thought of u D.Adams jajaj Sourdough 0 25-07-2004 03:39 AM
How to serve Sam Adams Boston Ale? Thomas Jedenfelt Beer 2 09-11-2003 09:25 AM