Gerald Sylvester

Default release date of Sierra Nevada Bigfoot

Does anyone know when the Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Barleywine
will be released? In particular, I'm wondering when they'll
have it available at their taproom in Chico, CA.

Gerald Sylvester
Joel

Gerald Sylvester > wrote:
>Does anyone know when the Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Barleywine
>will be released? In particular, I'm wondering when they'll
>have it available at their taproom in Chico, CA.

Last year in early October I asked an SN brewery guy
when Bigfoot would be released. He said they don't know
that far in advance. It's usually near the end of January,
IIRC.
Heck, I just looked for any announcemnet of the annual
Celebration Ale release date and didn't find anything. That
should be soon, and should keep your whistle wet for awhile.
--
Joel Plutchak "Eat everything. Have fun." - Julia Child.
plutchak at [...]

Joel wrote:
> Heck, I just looked for any announcemnet of the annual
> Celebration Ale release date and didn't find anything. That
> should be soon, and should keep your whistle wet for awhile.

FWIW, been drinking it for a week in the Bay Area.

El Caro

dgs

Joel wrote:

> Heck, I just looked for any announcemnet of the annual
> Celebration Ale release date and didn't find anything. That
> should be soon, and should keep your whistle wet for awhile.

I spotted 2005 Celebration on a supermarket shelf last Sunday,
10/16/05. It's already being distributed on the Left Coast.
--
dgs
Joel

In article >, dgs > wrote:
>Joel wrote:
>> Heck, I just looked for any announcemnet of the annual
>> Celebration Ale release date and didn't find anything. That
>> should be soon, and should keep your whistle wet for awhile.

>I spotted 2005 Celebration on a supermarket shelf last Sunday,
>10/16/05. It's already being distributed on the Left Coast.

Dang, next thing you know we'll be drinking it on
VJ Day.