Joel

Default release date of Sierra Nevada Bigfoot

Gerald Sylvester > wrote:
>Does anyone know when the Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Barleywine
>will be released? In particular, I'm wondering when they'll
>have it available at their taproom in Chico, CA.

Last year in early October I asked an SN brewery guy
when Bigfoot would be released. He said they don't know
that far in advance. It's usually near the end of January,
IIRC.
Heck, I just looked for any announcemnet of the annual
Celebration Ale release date and didn't find anything. That
should be soon, and should keep your whistle wet for awhile.
--
Joel Plutchak "Eat everything. Have fun." - Julia Child.
plutchak at [...]