Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default KSW has personal problems

KSW has personal trolling problems.
http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.fo...ilson&q t_g=1

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"KansasCity" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> KSW has personal trolling problems.
> http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.fo...ilson&q t_g=1

That's the understatement of the century. However, I think Kevin's posts
feed this NG, that readers and posters flock here to see what he is going to
say next. The general activity here lessens substantially when he quits for
a time.
Unfortunately he frightens off some posting, particularly from newbies.
Can you imagine what it would be like to be in his classroom with Kevin
sermonizing?? I think he could admit one hour attendees for an admission fee
and get away with it.

Kent

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Kent" > wrote in message
> Can you imagine what it would be like to be in his classroom with Kevin
> sermonizing?? I think he could admit one hour attendees for an admission
> fee and get away with it.

$5 to get in, but $20 to get out.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
:: "Kent" > wrote in message
::: Can you imagine what it would be like to be in his classroom with
Kevin
::: sermonizing?? I think he could admit one hour attendees for an
admission
::: fee and get away with it.
::
:: $5 to get in, but $20 to get out.

You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave

BOB
--
Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List