Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default My Personal Pavlova

The president of the cruise line was on my cruise. Someone must have
overheard me talking about my Azamara Club cruise in February where I'd
asked if they were planning to serve a Pavlova for dessert. They made
one for me and it was horrible, but I had to eat it as they made it
especially for me.

One day, as I went to lunch, the dining room captain told me not to get
any dessert.

I was surprised by this amazing Pavlova that was perfectly executed and
huge.

http://i57.tinypic.com/5lpirm.jpg
--
From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Now, THAT'S personal interest in yer customers. How good of him to arrange that.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 17 Nov 2014 13:23:25 -0600, Janet Wilder >
wrote:

> The president of the cruise line was on my cruise. Someone must have
> overheard me talking about my Azamara Club cruise in February where I'd
> asked if they were planning to serve a Pavlova for dessert. They made
> one for me and it was horrible, but I had to eat it as they made it
> especially for me.
>
> One day, as I went to lunch, the dining room captain told me not to get
> any dessert.
>
> I was surprised by this amazing Pavlova that was perfectly executed and
> huge.
>
> http://i57.tinypic.com/5lpirm.jpg

That was SO sweet!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, November 17, 2014 11:23:29 AM UTC-8, Janet Wilder wrote:

> One day, as I went to lunch, the dining room captain told me not to get
> any dessert.
>
> I was surprised by this amazing Pavlova that was perfectly executed and
> huge.
>
> http://i57.tinypic.com/5lpirm.jpg

It looks awesome!

Did anyone beg for a taste?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/19/2014 6:11 PM, wrote:
> On Monday, November 17, 2014 11:23:29 AM UTC-8, Janet Wilder wrote:
>
>> One day, as I went to lunch, the dining room captain told me not to get
>> any dessert.
>>
>> I was surprised by this amazing Pavlova that was perfectly executed and
>> huge.

http://i57.tinypic.com/5lpirm.jpg

> It looks awesome!
>
> Did anyone beg for a taste?

I shared it with a whole bunch of people. No way I could eat that whole
thing myself.

--
From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas

Pavlova Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 131 31-10-2014 10:44 PM
Pavlova - a WIP Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 6 26-01-2014 09:51 PM
Pavlova Jenn Bartimus Recipes (moderated) 0 08-09-2006 07:36 PM
pavlova Tim Recipes 0 16-12-2005 01:32 AM
Pavlova Daisy General Cooking 1 07-03-2004 02:11 AM