Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Back on the BBQ Band-Wagon

Hello, fellow bbq'ers! How is everyone here? I feel like I've been
away way too long. Getting back on the band-wagon this weekend, firing
the smoker up with a nice pork butt on there. Doing the usual beans
and tater salad as well. Got a few friends coming over, so should be a
good weekend. Don't have anything for desert yet though, my wife was
wanting to do a "lazy" nanner pudding, but wasn't sure how to do it,
everyone we talked to didn't know. (*Personally, I like my
grandmother's old recipe, but that's another story*) Anyone got any
good nanner-pudding recipes??

Hope everyone has a good, safe Easter holiday weekend.

B-Worthey

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

B-Worthey wrote:

>Hello, fellow bbq'ers! How is everyone here? I feel like I've been
>away way too long. Getting back on the band-wagon this weekend, firing
>the smoker up with a nice pork butt on there. Doing the usual beans
>and tater salad as well. Got a few friends coming over, so should be a
>good weekend. Don't have anything for desert yet though, my wife was
>wanting to do a "lazy" nanner pudding, but wasn't sure how to do it,
>everyone we talked to didn't know. (*Personally, I like my
>grandmother's old recipe, but that's another story*) Anyone got any
>good nanner-pudding recipes??
>
>Hope everyone has a good, safe Easter holiday weekend.
>
>B-Worthey

Recipe?? A couple of boxes of vanilla pudding (don't use that instant
crap), a box of vanilla wafers, and 4 or 5 bananas sliced. Start with a
layer of wafers followed by banana then just cover with pudding. Repeat
to capacity of bowl.

JD
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

See, that's what I was thinking, but I was talking to my mom, and she
was thinking that wasn't what people did. I should have just stuck
with that. I had the pudding in my hand, the instant kind though, but
I wasn't sure. Oh, well.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 14 Apr 2006 04:26:26 -0700, "B-Worthey" >
wrote:

>Hello, fellow bbq'ers! How is everyone here? I feel like I've been
>away way too long. Getting back on the band-wagon this weekend, firing
>the smoker up with a nice pork butt on there. Doing the usual beans
>and tater salad as well. Got a few friends coming over, so should be a
>good weekend. Don't have anything for desert yet though, my wife was
>wanting to do a "lazy" nanner pudding, but wasn't sure how to do it,
>everyone we talked to didn't know. (*Personally, I like my
>grandmother's old recipe, but that's another story*) Anyone got any
>good nanner-pudding recipes??
>
>Hope everyone has a good, safe Easter holiday weekend.
>
>B-Worthey

Finally got day parole an/or computer privileges back, eh . . ;0)

Harry
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Hee hee, well, that's somewhat both true. I have been working WAY too
much lately, have not had time to get on the NG here or to BBQ. The
other side of that is that I have been without a computer for some time
now. Mine crashed and I never bothered to see what was wrong with it,
and basically again, lack of time was an issue.

Good to be back though!

B-Worthey

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 14-Apr-2006, "B-Worthey" > wrote:

> Hello, fellow bbq'ers! How is everyone here? I feel like I've been
> away way too long. Getting back on the band-wagon this weekend, firing
> the smoker up with a nice pork butt on there. Doing the usual beans
> and tater salad as well. Got a few friends coming over, so should be a
> good weekend. Don't have anything for desert yet though, my wife was
> wanting to do a "lazy" nanner pudding, but wasn't sure how to do it,
> everyone we talked to didn't know. (*Personally, I like my
> grandmother's old recipe, but that's another story*) Anyone got any
> good nanner-pudding recipes??
>
> Hope everyone has a good, safe Easter holiday weekend.
>
> B-Worthey

Try http://www.recipesource.com/

There's 37 variations of banana puddding.

--
Brick(Tired of paddling...Shopping for a motor)

Band Wagon Brooklyn1 General Cooking 5 19-10-2011 07:06 PM
Tee shirts also allow you to be far more creative than a simpleinvitation by card. If there is going to be a band performing at your birthdayparty, put a picture of the band on the shirt with their logo. If you arelooking to have a beach themed party [email protected] Cooking Equipment 0 21-04-2008 10:28 AM
fell off the wagon... SN Tea 4 30-01-2008 06:27 PM
Arizona Chuck Wagon Beans Duckie ® Recipes 0 08-04-2005 12:37 PM