Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Band Wagon

Minute Maid Hopped on the Band Wagon with a new container also giving
less for mo
http://minutemaid.com/

I will have to check out their new container, I'll bring my tape
measure, but it does look more compact.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 Oct 2011 12:46:40 -0500, Andy > wrote:

>Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
>
>> Minute Maid Hopped on the Band Wagon with a new container also giving
>> less for mo
>> http://minutemaid.com/
>>
>> I will have to check out their new container, I'll bring my tape
>> measure, but it does look more compact.

>Sheldon,
>
>Why am I NOT surprised.
>
>Haven't seen them on the supermarket shelves yet.
>
>Smarter packaging or gimmick? I dunno.

I saw it in the stupidmarket circular today two for $6... I said there
ya go, Minute Maid is reading RFC! LOL
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Brooklyn1" <Gravesend1> wrote in message
> Minute Maid Hopped on the Band Wagon with a new container also giving
> less for mo
> http://minutemaid.com/
>
> I will have to check out their new container, I'll bring my tape
> measure, but it does look more compact.

Maybe some day they'll change the numbers and names to a quazi-half gallon.

Dimitri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Brooklyn1" <Gravesend1> wrote in message
> Minute Maid Hopped on the Band Wagon with a new container also giving
> less for mo
> http://minutemaid.com/
>
> I will have to check out their new container, I'll bring my tape
> measure, but it does look more compact.

Whatever happened to those square "stackable" jugs of milk Wal*Mart was
going to stock? I remember articles posted about them here a few years ago.
Sounded stupid to me. I guess it didn't catch on, did it?

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 02:09:11 -0400, "jmcquown" >
wrote:

>"Brooklyn1" <Gravesend1> wrote in message
.. .
>> Minute Maid Hopped on the Band Wagon with a new container also giving
>> less for mo
>> http://minutemaid.com/
>>
>> I will have to check out their new container, I'll bring my tape
>> measure, but it does look more compact.

>Whatever happened to those square "stackable" jugs of milk Wal*Mart was
>going to stock? I remember articles posted about them here a few years ago.
>Sounded stupid to me. I guess it didn't catch on, did it?
>
>Jill

You know I've always liked my milk in stacked jugs.

Tee shirts also allow you to be far more creative than a simpleinvitation by card. If there is going to be a band performing at your birthdayparty, put a picture of the band on the shirt with their logo. If you arelooking to have a beach themed party [email protected] Cooking Equipment 0 21-04-2008 10:28 AM
fell off the wagon... SN Tea 4 30-01-2008 06:27 PM
Back on the BBQ Band-Wagon B-Worthey Barbecue 5 14-04-2006 07:57 PM
Hearty Chuck Wagon Soup Duckie ® Recipes 0 07-07-2005 07:54 PM