Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Own Reasons

"The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not
made for humans any more that black people were made for white, or
women created for men." Alice Walker

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

walker wrote:

> "The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not
> made for humans any more that black people were made for white, or
> women created for men." Alice Walker

Have you read the bible?

Ray
Austin, TX
===

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 00:55:54 GMT, "Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman"
> wrote:

>walker wrote:
>
>> "The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not
>> made for humans any more that black people were made for white, or
>> women created for men." Alice Walker

>Have you read the bible?

Good move, Ray. Got an opinion about gun control?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman wrote:

> walker wrote:
>
> > "The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not
> > made for humans any more that black people were made for white, or
> > women created for men." Alice Walker

> Have you read the bible?

Please don't feed the troll.

Thread killed.

Brian
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
cl cl is offline

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 00:55:54 GMT, "Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman"
> > wrote:
>

> >walker wrote:
> >
> >> "The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not
> >> made for humans any more that black people were made for white, or
> >> women created for men." Alice Walker

> >Have you read the bible?
> >

> Good move, Ray. Got an opinion about gun control?

Are you saying Bible thumpers are also gun freaks?

What is your take on the "women created for men" part?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 00:55:54 GMT, "Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman"
> > wrote:
>

> >walker wrote:
> >
> >> "The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not
> >> made for humans any more that black people were made for white, or
> >> women created for men." Alice Walker

> >Have you read the bible?
> >

> Good move, Ray. Got an opinion about gun control?

Gun control, use both hands to control the weapon and take good aim at your
target. Then, make sure he/she/it does not get up.

Ray
===

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

cl wrote:

> "Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 00:55:54 GMT, "Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman"
> > > wrote:

> > >Have you read the bible?
> > >

> > Good move, Ray. Got an opinion about gun control?

> Are you saying Bible thumpers are also gun freaks?
>
> What is your take on the "women created for men" part?

Bible thumpers are not necessarily gun freaks, just following the US
Constitution - the right to bear arms. Incidentally, the framers of the
Constitution were God fearing christians.

Women created for men? Woman was created from man, nevertheless, I consider
both equal. Before the apple incident, woman was created for man, you see
Adam was kinda bored and asked God if he could have a friend like the other
animals.. But after the apple incident, all hell broke lose and until today,
we don't know who's in charge.

After I studied theology while I was in college I started look at the bible
from a different perspective. A few words of wisdom from one of my theology
professors: Look at the bible in the ways - To a six year old, the Bible is
a fantastic story book. To a young adult and middle aged person, it is a
tremendous guide. And, to a senior citizen the Bible becomes a constant
companion that has all of the answers - sorta like a FAQ.

Cheers,

Ray
Austin, TX
==

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 01:47:36 GMT, "Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman"
> wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 00:55:54 GMT, "Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman"
>> > wrote:

>> >Have you read the bible?
>> >

>> Good move, Ray. Got an opinion about gun control?

>Gun control, use both hands to control the weapon and take good aim at your
>target. Then, make sure he/she/it does not get up.

Good. Here's a cookie with sprinkles.

{\|/}
{=0=}
{/|\}

Now on to abortion.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 01:58:39 GMT, "Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman"
> wrote:

>cl wrote:
>
>> "Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
>> >
>> > On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 00:55:54 GMT, "Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman"

>> > Good move, Ray. Got an opinion about gun control?

>> Are you saying Bible thumpers are also gun freaks?
>>
>> What is your take on the "women created for men" part?

>Bible thumpers are not necessarily gun freaks,

Um . . . Ray? You do realize who you're talking to, right?

> just following the US
>Constitution - the right to bear arms. Incidentally, the framers of the
>Constitution were God fearing christians.
>
>Women created for men? Woman was created from man, nevertheless, I consider
>both equal. Before the apple incident, woman was created for man, you see
>Adam was kinda bored and asked God if he could have a friend like the other
>animals.. But after the apple incident, all hell broke lose and until today,
>we don't know who's in charge.
>
>After I studied theology while I was in college I started look at the bible
>from a different perspective. A few words of wisdom from one of my theology
>professors: Look at the bible in the ways - To a six year old, the Bible is
>a fantastic story book. To a young adult and middle aged person, it is a
>tremendous guide. And, to a senior citizen the Bible becomes a constant
>companion that has all of the answers - sorta like a FAQ.

I would congratulate and commend you on an outstanding troll attempt,
one that pushes all the right buttons and does so in a clever, subtle,
and ultimately cruel fashion . . . except I think you really believe
what you've said.

Another words, you didn't check your facts before posting nonsense to
the Usernet (TM). No facts to check, of course, but that's no excuse.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default OT Own Reasons

Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman wrote:
<snip>

> Bible thumpers are not necessarily gun freaks, just following the US
>
>Constitution - the right to bear arms. Incidentally, the framers of the
>Constitution were God fearing christians.

Well just wait a minute while I give you a little history lesson. The
framers were almost to a man Deists. God fearing but not neccesarily
"Christian" in the the right wing fundamentalist way that you probably
mean. Without guys like Jefferson and Franklin what is now the
Presbyterian church would have been the state religion and freedom of
religion wouldn't have existed in America to say nothing of freedom
*from* religion. The constitution makes no mention of God. Even "In God
We Trust" an and "One Nation Under God" fails to define who or what God
is or to give any authority to any earthly federal entity to define it.
http://www.deism.org/foundingfathers.htm

JD

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 02:30:50 GMT, JD > wrote:

>Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman wrote:
><snip>
>
>> Bible thumpers are not necessarily gun freaks, just following the US
>>
>>Constitution - the right to bear arms. Incidentally, the framers of the
>>Constitution were God fearing christians.
>>

>Well just wait a minute while I give you a little history lesson.

Thanks for the warning, Professor.

<snip>

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

> Good. Here's a cookie with sprinkles.
>
> {\|/}
> {=0=}
> {/|\}
>
> Now on to abortion.

Thanks for the cookie. However, abortion is one of the few topics that I do not
discuss, politics is another one. I have my opinions but keep them to myself.
Sorry, but can't amuse you any more.

Ray
Austin, TX
===

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

On 2006-02-21, Kevin S Wilson > wrote:

>>Bible thumpers are not necessarily gun freaks,

> Um . . . Ray? You do realize who you're talking to, right?

Are you A or B or both?

>> just following the US
>>Constitution - the right to bear arms. Incidentally, the framers of the

No one is trying to stop you from wearing tank-tops.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

"Adam Funk" > wrote

>>> just following the US
>>>Constitution - the right to bear arms. Incidentally, the framers of the

> No one is trying to stop you from wearing tank-tops.

And the right to bear arms obviously extends to bear claws,
because otherwise those disgusting recycled pastries would
be illegal in most states.

--oTTo--

Sorry, Tennessee

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman wrote:

> cl wrote:
>

>>"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

>>>Good move, Ray. Got an opinion about gun control?

>>Are you saying Bible thumpers are also gun freaks?
>>
>>What is your take on the "women created for men" part?

> Bible thumpers are not necessarily gun freaks, just following the US
> Constitution - the right to bear arms. Incidentally, the framers of the
> Constitution were God fearing christians.
>
> Women created for men? Woman was created from man, nevertheless, I consider
> both equal. Before the apple incident, woman was created for man, you see
> Adam was kinda bored and asked God if he could have a friend like the other
> animals.. But after the apple incident, all hell broke lose and until today,
> we don't know who's in charge.
>
> After I studied theology while I was in college I started look at the bible
> from a different perspective. A few words of wisdom from one of my theology
> professors: Look at the bible in the ways - To a six year old, the Bible is
> a fantastic story book. To a young adult and middle aged person, it is a
> tremendous guide. And, to a senior citizen the Bible becomes a constant
> companion that has all of the answers - sorta like a FAQ.

The Bible has more questions than answers for most.

If that's what you wanna believe, carry on. I still like pork and goat
and all "forbidden" animals.

They're all mine to eat.

The Bible was written a long time ago before refrigeration. Maybe
that's why pork was so evil then.....it would kill you.

--
TFM®

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 02:30:50 GMT, JD > wrote:
>

>>Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman wrote:
>><snip>
>>
>>>Bible thumpers are not necessarily gun freaks, just following the US
>>>
>>>Constitution - the right to bear arms. Incidentally, the framers of the
>>>Constitution were God fearing christians.
>>>

>>Well just wait a minute while I give you a little history lesson.

> Thanks for the warning, Professor.
>
> <snip>

Your open-mindedness never ceases to amaze me Dr. Wilson.

Can't even stand to read an opposing view can you?

Sometimes you just have to ease up, back off, and *think*.

Maybe what you've been taught all your life is a lie.

--
TFM®
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 01:47:36 GMT, "Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

>>>Good move, Ray. Got an opinion about gun control?

>>Gun control, use both hands to control the weapon and take good aim at your
>>target. Then, make sure he/she/it does not get up.
>>

> Good. Here's a cookie with sprinkles.
>
> {\|/}
> {=0=}
> {/|\}
>
> Now on to abortion.

Kevin, this is a BBQ group. Unless you plan to share recipes for smoked
fetus, stop trolling.

BTW, my NSHO is that your mother should have aborted you by castrating
your father before the wedding.

But then again, maybe she did.

<insert maniacal laughter here>

--
TFM®
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

TFM® wrote:

> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 02:30:50 GMT, JD > wrote:
>>

>>> Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman wrote:
>>> <snip>

>>> Well just wait a minute while I give you a little history lesson.

>> Thanks for the warning, Professor.
>>
>> <snip>
>>

> Your open-mindedness never ceases to amaze me Dr. Wilson.
>
> Can't even stand to read an opposing view can you?
>
> Sometimes you just have to ease up, back off, and *think*.
>
> Maybe what you've been taught all your life is a lie.

His mail order doctorate came in finally? Look up his CV sometime, it
looks like a compendium of the worst of diploma mills. A friends
daughter attending Boise State described him as "an asshole, not well
liked, apparently suffering from small penis syndrome". I guess a
cowpie college was the best he could do and he's ****ed about it.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

JD wrote:
> TFM® wrote:
>
>> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

>>> Thanks for the warning, Professor.
>>>
>>> <snip>
>>>

>> Your open-mindedness never ceases to amaze me Dr. Wilson.
>>
>> Can't even stand to read an opposing view can you?
>>
>> Sometimes you just have to ease up, back off, and *think*.
>>
>> Maybe what you've been taught all your life is a lie.
>>

> His mail order doctorate came in finally? Look up his CV sometime, it
> looks like a compendium of the worst of diploma mills. A friends
> daughter attending Boise State described him as "an asshole, not well
> liked, apparently suffering from small penis syndrome".

I can't think of a group of words that would more accurately describe him.

Kevin, being a big Dick is no substitute for having one.

--
TFM®
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

TFM® > wrote:
> JD wrote:
> >[ . . . ]
> > His mail order doctorate came in finally? Look up his CV sometime, it
> > looks like a compendium of the worst of diploma mills. A friends
> > daughter attending Boise State described him as "an asshole, not well
> > liked, apparently suffering from small penis syndrome".

> I can't think of a group of words that would more accurately describe
> him.

One of his co-workers nieces would probably describe him the same way.

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

On 2006-02-21, Otto Bahn > wrote:
> "Adam Funk" > wrote

>> No one is trying to stop you from wearing tank-tops.

> And the right to bear arms obviously extends to bear claws,
> because otherwise those disgusting recycled pastries would
> be illegal in most states.

I haven't had one of those in a *long* time. I can't even remember
why they're disgusting.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

"Adam Funk" > wrote

>>> No one is trying to stop you from wearing tank-tops.

>> And the right to bear arms obviously extends to bear claws,
>> because otherwise those disgusting recycled pastries would
>> be illegal in most states.

> I haven't had one of those in a *long* time. I can't even remember
> why they're disgusting.

The filling is made from recycled pastry -- stuff that
didn't sell, hit the floor, whatever...

--oTTo--

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

On 2006-02-22, Otto Bahn > wrote:

> The filling is made from recycled pastry -- stuff that
> didn't sell, hit the floor, whatever...

At first I thought you meant "stuff that didn't (sell, hit the floor,
whatever)" and I was going to say that they're not as disgusting as
the stuff that *did* hit the floor. But now I think you mean "stuff
that (didn't sell), (hit the floor), whatever"?

In the latter case, I'm glad I haven't had one for a long time, and
the reason I can't remember why they're disgusting is that I didn't
know. Do you have inside information (e.g. from working in the Kroger
bakery)?
Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

"Adam Funk" > wrote

>> The filling is made from recycled pastry -- stuff that
>> didn't sell, hit the floor, whatever...

> At first I thought you meant "stuff that didn't (sell, hit the floor,
> whatever)" and I was going to say that they're not as disgusting as
> the stuff that *did* hit the floor. But now I think you mean "stuff
> that (didn't sell), (hit the floor), whatever"?

Correct. The theory is that ovens are the great equalizer.
No visible mold is about the only criteria to prevent stuff
from going in the Bear Claw Bucket. That and grease. Bread,
pastries, cookies, cake, truffles are all Allowed.

> In the latter case, I'm glad I haven't had one for a long time, and
> the reason I can't remember why they're disgusting is that I didn't
> know. Do you have inside information (e.g. from working in the Kroger
> bakery)?

I managed Durham's Ninth Street Bakery back before cafes and
bakeries were all the rage. It was the hip hippie/leftist
hangout. How I ended up there is one of life's great mysteries.
Let's just say she was beautiful.

--oTTo--

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006, Adam Funk wrote:

> On 2006-02-21, Otto Bahn > wrote:
>> "Adam Funk" > wrote

>>> No one is trying to stop you from wearing tank-tops.

>> And the right to bear arms obviously extends to bear claws,
>> because otherwise those disgusting recycled pastries would
>> be illegal in most states.

> I haven't had one of those in a *long* time. I can't even remember
> why they're disgusting.

Shoulder hair.

--Jeremy

--

Jeremy Impson
jdimpson can be contacted at acm dot org

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
cl cl is offline

TFM® wrote:

> The Bible was written a long time ago before refrigeration. Maybe
> that's why pork was so evil then.....it would kill you.

I'm guessing it had more to do with the living in shit, being scavengers
and not sweating (plus a host of diseases). Basically, it was unclean.

Kinda like eating corn fed catfish vs pond scatfish. You can see and
taste the difference in the flesh of the two.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology
cl cl is offline

Adam Funk wrote:

> On 2006-02-22, Otto Bahn > wrote:
>
> > The filling is made from recycled pastry -- stuff that
> > didn't sell, hit the floor, whatever...

> At first I thought you meant "stuff that didn't (sell, hit the floor,
> whatever)" and I was going to say that they're not as disgusting as
> the stuff that *did* hit the floor. But now I think you mean "stuff
> that (didn't sell), (hit the floor), whatever"?
>
> In the latter case, I'm glad I haven't had one for a long time, and
> the reason I can't remember why they're disgusting is that I didn't
> know. Do you have inside information (e.g. from working in the Kroger
> bakery)?

SWilson is getting hungry reading this thread.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 02:43:22 GMT, JD > wrote:

> Look up his CV sometime,

Stalk much, creep?

Want me to save you the trouble and mail it to you?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006, Jeremy D. Impson wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Feb 2006, Adam Funk wrote:
>
>> On 2006-02-21, Otto Bahn > wrote:
>>> "Adam Funk" > wrote

>>> And the right to bear arms obviously extends to bear claws,
>>> because otherwise those disgusting recycled pastries would
>>> be illegal in most states.

>> I haven't had one of those in a *long* time. I can't even remember
>> why they're disgusting.

> Shoulder hair.

I'm not sure if it's funnier to know if I thought the question was
concerning tank tops or bear claws. So I won't tell you.

--Jeremy

--

Jeremy Impson
jdimpson can be contacted at acm dot org
http://impson.tzo.com/~jdimpson
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

>Are you saying Bible thumpers are also gun freaks?

How dare you insult us gun freaks by calling us bible thumpers!!!

I demand Satisfaction!!!

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

Adam Funk > wrote in
:

> On 2006-02-21, Otto Bahn >
> wrote:
>> "Adam Funk" > wrote

>>> No one is trying to stop you from wearing tank-tops.

>> And the right to bear arms obviously extends to bear
>> claws, because otherwise those disgusting recycled
>> pastries would be illegal in most states.

> I haven't had one of those in a *long* time. I can't even
> remember why they're disgusting.

Freshly baked by a very good pastry chef, they aren't
disgusting. Once cold, or cooked by a "line" pastry chef,
they are teh suck.

--
TeaLady (mari)

"The principal of Race is meant to embody and express the
utter negation of human freedom, the denial of equal rights, a
challenge in the face of mankind." A. Kolnai
Avast ye scurvy dogs ! Thar be no disease in this message.

The Meat-Free Life: Five Reasons to be a Vegetarian and Ten Reasons Against Eating Meat Dr. Jai Maharaj[_1_] Vegan 9 25-02-2013 11:30 PM
Top Three Reasons to Eat Pie? Andy[_2_] General Cooking 61 08-06-2007 12:18 AM
top 10 reasons not to eat pigs t.racer Vegan 13 23-08-2006 01:00 PM
Two reasons Tech_Fiddle Vegan 20 31-10-2004 11:43 PM
Own Reasons IBSinger Barbecue 18 22-10-2003 04:18 AM