Posted to alt.food.barbecue
barbeque

Default barbeque lighting

How many people like to grill at night ? I know i love it. So i came up
with this barbequelight
Had my own for 5 years. Now selling them on the web.Trying to spread
the word
(email me with your comments) www.thebarbequelight.com THANKS

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Kent

Advertising for profit on this NG is a NO NO, although things are so dormant
these days that a most of us will look at anything.
$180 is more than many of us spend on our grills. Not good for the certified
tightwad.
It doesn't look it has the brushed stainless or the brass look that high
priced gas grills have. At your price it should have a matching finish.
Again, please hold off on the product sales.
Kent
"barbeque" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> How many people like to grill at night ? I know i love it. So i came up
> with this barbequelight
> Had my own for 5 years. Now selling them on the web.Trying to spread
> the word
> (email me with your comments) www.thebarbequelight.com THANKS

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Edwin Pawlowski

"barbeque" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> How many people like to grill at night ? I know i love it. So i came up
> with this barbequelight
> Had my own for 5 years. Now selling them on the web.Trying to spread
> the word
> (email me with your comments) www.thebarbequespam.com THANKS

You have to be kidding. I can light up everything I want to see for about
$5, not $179. No thanks.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"barbeque" > wrote:
> How many people like to grill at night ? I know i love it. So i came up
> with this barbequelight
> Had my own for 5 years. Now selling them on the web.Trying to spread
> the word
> (email me with your comments) www.thebarbecuelaugh.com THANKS

E-mail him because he doesn't check back!

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Bill

In article >,
says...

> "barbeque" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > How many people like to grill at night ? I know i love it. So i came up
> > with this barbequelight
> > Had my own for 5 years. Now selling them on the web.Trying to spread
> > the word
> > (email me with your comments)
www.thebarbequespam.com THANKS

> You have to be kidding. I can light up everything I want to see for about
> $5, not $179. No thanks.

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?
BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&pid=03473828000&s ubcat=Work+Lights

http://makeashorterlink.com/?H26564F7C

Works for me and it'a a heck of a lot more versatile. At $39.99 a bit
cheaper too.

Bill

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Bill > wrote:
> [ . . . ]
> http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?
> BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&pid=03473828000&s ubcat=Work+Lights
>
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?H26564F7C
>
> Works for me and it'a a heck of a lot more versatile. At $39.99 a bit
> cheaper too.

Those are great. I have two of the individual lamp ones, unfortunately
without the tripods, but there's always something around to hang or stand
them on.

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:
http://saluteheroes.org/ & http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
barbeque

Hey,thanks for your feed back.New at these groups,did't think that
spreading the word on a product that
i thought people would like to find out about was a no no.sorry
thank's again.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
barbeque

Thanks for the feed back. Like to know where to get a light for $5, did
my research on this,nothing close to what i'm making.
I guess this light is not for everyone.Thanks again for the feed back.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
barbeque

Sorry, sears light not so good looking.Versatile yes,my light is just
for the grill.Allways there when
i need it. Thanks for the feed back.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Jack Schidt®

"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in message

> "barbeque" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> How many people like to grill at night ? I know i love it. So i came up
>> with this barbequelight
>> Had my own for 5 years. Now selling them on the web.Trying to spread
>> the word
>> (email me with your comments) www.thebarbequespam.com THANKS
>>

> You have to be kidding. I can light up everything I want to see for about
> $5, not $179. No thanks.

You could shine a light through someone's head who would pay $179 for that.

Jack

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
barbeque

Man this is a tough group ! No body with anything nice to say !
(sorry i joined) I'll spread the word else where ! Buy the way sold 10
more today !

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Kevin S. Wilson

On 20 Jan 2006 06:44:18 -0800, "barbeque" > wrote:

>Man this is a tough group !

AFB a "tough group"? <snork!>

You are new to Usenet, aren't you?

>No body with anything nice to say !

You post to a worldwide discussion forum and then are surprised when
people have opinions that differ from yours?

>(sorry i joined) I'll spread the word else where !

You might want to read your ISP's Acceptable Use Policy first.

>Buy the way sold 10 more today !

Uh-huh. Well, you know what P.T. Barnum said.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Jack Schidt®" > wrote:
> [ . . . ]
> You could shine a light through someone's head who would pay $179 for
> that.

You're right! Light will travel through a vacuum. ;-D

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:
http://saluteheroes.org/ & http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Harry Demidavicius

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:55:00 -0800, Bill
> wrote:

>In article >,
says...

>> "barbeque" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>> > How many people like to grill at night ? I know i love it. So i came up
>> > with this barbequelight
>> > Had my own for 5 years. Now selling them on the web.Trying to spread
>> > the word
>> > (email me with your comments) www.thebarbequespam.com THANKS
>> >

>> You have to be kidding. I can light up everything I want to see for about
>> $5, not $179. No thanks.
>>

> http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?
>BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&pid=03473828000& subcat=Work+Lights
>
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?H26564F7C
>
> Works for me and it'a a heck of a lot more versatile. At $39.99 a bit
>cheaper too.
>
> Bill

$18 for a QH desk lamp from Ikea for me . . .

Harry
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Jack Schidt®

"barbeque" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Man this is a tough group ! No body with anything nice to say !
> (sorry i joined) I'll spread the word else where ! Buy the way sold 10
> more today !

Ok, Pinocchio, just don't let the door hit ya.

Jack

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Jack Schidt®" > wrote:
> "barbeque" > wrote in message
>
> > Man this is a tough group ! No body with anything nice to say !
> > (sorry i joined) I'll spread the word else where ! Buy the way sold 10
> > more today !
> >

> Ok, Pinocchio, just don't let the door hit ya.

Hey! I've been posting here for years and never 'joined'. Do I get a
membership card and lapel pin when I join? Where do I sign up? ;-D

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:
http://saluteheroes.org/ & http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Duwop

"Jack Schidt®" > wrote in message

> "barbeque" > wrote in message
> > Man this is a tough group ! No body with anything nice to say !
> > (sorry i joined) I'll spread the word else where ! Buy the way sold 10
> > more today !
> >

> Ok, Pinocchio, just don't let the door hit ya.
>
> Jack

barbeque, you really ought to learn usenet netiquette before jumping in like
this. You would of learned outright advertising like you're doing is
unwanted and would be rewarded with, well exactly the type of responses you
got.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Edwin Pawlowski

> wrote in message
> Hey! I've been posting here for years and never 'joined'. Do I get a
> membership card and lapel pin when I join? Where do I sign up? ;-D

If you sent in a check for your dues, we'd treat you a lot better.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > Hey! I've been posting here for years and never 'joined'. Do I get a
> > membership card and lapel pin when I join? Where do I sign up? ;-D
> >

> If you sent in a check for your dues, we'd treat you a lot better.

I just e-mailed the cash to you. Thanks!

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:
http://saluteheroes.org/ & http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Kitchen lighting sf[_9_] General Cooking 10 08-06-2016 06:00 AM
Lighting Charcoal Dimitri Barbecue 8 14-04-2009 03:45 PM
Lighting Charcoal Brick[_3_] Barbecue 4 05-04-2009 08:17 PM
Lighting charcoal Dimitri General Cooking 4 05-04-2009 09:19 AM