EZ wrote:
> > wrote
> >I won't buy it, but I'll drink all you'll pour down my throat.

> Well, I live in Missouri, and I can get Jack Daniels for $32 for the
> big 1.75 Liter bottle. I like it with coke, and I like the wood chips
> they make, too. Heck, maybe next time I smoke, I'll just put some Jack
> 'n' Coke into the water pan.

I'm in StL too, and I have found that Shop'n Save has the lowest price
on liquor 99+% of the time.

> EZ Larry from St. Louis

--Bryan

Denny Wheeler

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 13:40:08 GMT, "Brick" >
wrote:

>> What newsreader you using? Agent warns me when I reply to something
>> crossposted.
>>

>I just set my reader to reject anything posted to more then one group. Otherwise,
>I'd be falling into that trap all the time.

I prefer the warning--some groups I frequent are allied closely enough
that crossposting's not the big nasty it is in many groups.

--
-denny-

"I don't like it when a whole state starts
acting like a marital aid."
"John R. Campbell" in a Usenet post.
Denny Wheeler

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 13:29:26 -0700, Bill
> wrote:

>> What newsreader you using? Agent warns me when I reply to something
>> crossposted.
>>

> And Gravity allows me to filter crossposted articles so that I don't
>even see them. Don't know if Agent does that also. Nick should keep a
>sharper eye out for those crossposts.

Agent only allows that if at least one other group in the list is in
my subscribed groups list.
However, I collect from about 5 newsfeeds, and use Hamster to combine
them. Hamster allows filtering on "xpost>N" where N is anything from
1 upward. I filter out posts when N is 3 or more.

--
-denny-

"I don't like it when a whole state starts
acting like a marital aid."
"John R. Campbell" in a Usenet post.
Denny Wheeler

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 22:26:06 -0700, Bill
> wrote:

>> However, I collect from about 5 newsfeeds, and use Hamster to combine
>> them. Hamster allows filtering on "xpost>N" where N is anything from
>> 1 upward. I filter out posts when N is 3 or more.
>>

> Oy! I barely have time to deal with one newsfeed.

Well, that's the reason I use Hamster--it effectively is my news
server. By reading from several sources and combining, I pretty much
never miss any posts.

--
-denny-

"I don't like it when a whole state starts
acting like a marital aid."
"John R. Campbell" in a Usenet post.
Kevin S. Wilson

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 00:32:13 GMT, "TFM®" >
wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in
>
>> <snip one loooooong paragraph too painful to read>
>>
>> You ought to save up some money and get a full-blown keyboard, one
>> with a big, fat ENTER key.
>>

>Listen up. Kevvie is the man when it comes to big fat things entering.

Racist.

From: "The Fat Man®²°°³" >
Newsgroups: alt.food.barbecue
Subject: Oak wood chunks available in Ocala FL?
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 06:02:25 -0400

When you get off 75, turn east which is labeled south and go to Martin
Luther Koon Blvd and take a left.
^^^^

Cam

F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:
> This is what x-posting brings to the table.
>
> --

A little cross posting isn't all that bad. I actually read both groups
(this and alt.punk) and was pleased to see that Bryan had found his way
over to this group. AFB could use some more punk rockers.
Cross posting is not one of the signs of the apocalypse.

Cam

kilikini

"Cam" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:
> > This is what x-posting brings to the table.
> >
> > --

> A little cross posting isn't all that bad. I actually read both groups
> (this and alt.punk) and was pleased to see that Bryan had found his way
> over to this group. AFB could use some more punk rockers.
> Cross posting is not one of the signs of the apocalypse.
>
> Cam

I'm a punk rocker. Maybe I should make my way to alt.punk.

kili

Weber Kettle: Cannot keep it hot enough [email protected] Barbecue 17 24-03-2007 02:47 AM
Dobro-Q from a Weber Kettle Kevin S. Wilson Barbecue 1 08-12-2006 10:19 PM
Weber Kettle vs WSM [email protected] Barbecue 7 18-12-2004 07:38 PM
Weber Kettle as a smoker bbq Barbecue 6 21-12-2003 07:54 PM
Turkey in a Weber kettle Fran General Cooking 11 16-12-2003 09:15 PM