Default OT whois & advanced

A friend of mine has a rather contentious blog. I'm concerned that if, call
them 'terrorists', find out who he is, they'll throw a Mullahtov Cocktail
through his window one night. Can any of the Wise Ones point me to some
resources to find out if his butt is sticking out? TIA

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:

Bruce

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 22:01:33 GMT, Nathan Lau

>Someone here mentioned Zabasearch.com a while ago. If people know his
>name and state, they might be able to pull up a home address and phone
>number.

With just a name and state I found the unlisted phone #'s of two great
friends. I had searched for their addresses and numbers via Google and
other resources a couple of times. I was getting ready to try a pay
service to get them. Zabasearch picked them both out in seconds.

While I am grateful, it's also scary.

Bruce

Duwop

"Bruce" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 22:01:33 GMT, Nathan Lau

> >Someone here mentioned Zabasearch.com a while ago. If people know his
> >name and state, they might be able to pull up a home address and phone
> >number.

> With just a name and state I found the unlisted phone #'s of two great
> friends. I had searched for their addresses and numbers via Google and
> other resources a couple of times. I was getting ready to try a pay
> service to get them. Zabasearch picked them both out in seconds.
>
> While I am grateful, it's also scary.

Damn, I've kept my name off the 'net purposely from the beginning. But it
don't help none from the (ever more) public databases does it?