http://www.internic.net/whois.html

> Good of you to watch his back for him, Nick.

Thanks, Reg, I've forwarded it to him. I've known him 30 years or so and,
believe me, I owe him at least that!

BTW I meant Molotov Cocktail. I've been watching the news too much. ;-/

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families: