rettchr

Default Grilled pizza using Weber gas grill

I need directions for grilling pizza on a Weber gas grill.

Reg

rettchr wrote:

> I need directions for grilling pizza on a Weber gas grill.

I run my weber genesis B with all 3 burners on high for about
15 minutes to get it hot. Turn all 3 down to medium.

Form the dough, oil one side and grill it oil side down, lid
closed, until the bottom gets some grill marks. Oil the top
side and flip it. Brush on a bit more oil, add your toppings,
and cook till done.

Some don't bother precooking one side that way but I prefer
getting both sides nice and crisp.

You might want to practice once or twice without the toppings.
It's an easy way to get the hang of it and you end up with
some nice flat bread.

Edwin Pawlowski

"Reg" > wrote in message

> Some don't bother precooking one side that way but I prefer
> getting both sides nice and crisp.

IMO, it works best to cook one side. Too floppy otherwise.

jdoe

I do both sides it is better. If you don't the bottom gets over done It also
seals the other side where you put toppings. I use mine for everything like
this. I make Quesadilas (forgive mispelling), Tortillas and so on. I don't
think I've found anything I can't cook with my Genesis. Well eggs,
spaghetti, so on (keep falling through) ;-)
Larry
"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in message
m...

> "Reg" > wrote in message
>>
>> Some don't bother precooking one side that way but I prefer
>> getting both sides nice and crisp.

> IMO, it works best to cook one side. Too floppy otherwise.

mikel

rettchr wrote:
> I need directions for grilling pizza on a Weber gas grill.

go get yourself a pizza stone, get it blazing hot inside your pit/grill
I mean as hot as possible.

do all your stuff, dough, toppings, fresh cheeses, basil, etc.

6 minutes your done. toasty brown crust and top completely melted.
this is more of a fired pizza similar to a brick oven.

As far as the grilled, I grill on side of the dough, then put toppings
on that side, return it to grill to finish the top and bottom.

mikel

rettchr wrote:
> I need directions for grilling pizza on a Weber gas grill.

go get yourself a pizza stone, get it blazing hot inside your pit/grill
I mean as hot as possible.

do all your stuff, dough, toppings, fresh cheeses, basil, etc.

6 minutes your done. toasty brown crust and top completely melted.
this is more of a fired pizza similar to a brick oven.

As far as the grilled, I grill on side of the dough, then put toppings
on that side, return it to grill to finish the top and bottom.

mikel

**********End Of Post*************

Depends what your in the mood for.
as a rule
I like a little thicker crust with lots off cheese.
Get a nice stone, Not one of theose thin round things.
Now heres my trick, set the stone on a couple rib racks or fire bricks
Place a oven thermometer on the stone, I like my temp there to be 450 + -
as a rule I do a small test one for the cook just to to get my timing. then just make your pie, slide it on and wait.
It's normally about 8-10 min each. I'm a terrible about not lifting the lid to peek

jdoe

I do them right on the grates. Your dough will need to be "short" we use
some nice olive oil in it. We also sometimes will put an herb like rosemary
in it too. We make pizza, foccacia, etc. like this. Takes a little
experimentation but it comes out tasting like the pizza I had in Italy that
comes out of wood fired ovens, IOW YUMMMMMMMMMY!
Larry

jdoe wrote:
> I do them right on the grates. Your dough will need to be "short" we use
> some nice olive oil in it. We also sometimes will put an herb like rosemary
> in it too. We make pizza, foccacia, etc. like this. Takes a little
> experimentation but it comes out tasting like the pizza I had in Italy that
> comes out of wood fired ovens, IOW YUMMMMMMMMMY!
> Larry
> "mikel" > wrote in message
> > rettchr wrote:
> >> I need directions for grilling pizza on a Weber gas grill.

> > go get yourself a pizza stone, get it blazing hot inside your pit/grill I
> > mean as hot as possible.
> >

> > do all your stuff, dough, toppings, fresh cheeses, basil, etc.
> >
> > 6 minutes your done. toasty brown crust and top completely melted.
> > this is more of a fired pizza similar to a brick oven.

> > As far as the grilled, I grill on side of the dough, then put toppings on
> > that side, return it to grill to finish the top and bottom.
> >
> > mikel

>Your dough will need to be "short"-

Hey, Larry-

What do you mean by "short" dough?
I've tried making pizza twice on my Char Griller- charcoal in the main
body, and the dough directly on the grates. One time it turned out
pretty good, the other time, it was a disaster!

Thanks,

Jim

>Your dough will need to be "short"-

Hey, Larry-

What do you mean by "short" dough?
I've tried making pizza twice on my Char Griller- charcoal in the main
body, and the dough directly on the grates. One time it turned out
pretty good, the other time, it was a disaster!

Thanks,

Jim

He means lots of oil.
I cant give my recipe but
for about 5 cups of flour, 2 paks of yeast, maybe 2cups of water+ some other goodies, I add
1/2-3/4 cups of olive and another oil.
Ya I know not much help But It gives you a idea. I've never had anybody eat my pizza and not
tell me that I'm in the wrong biz and can I have the recipe? I don't give it.
The wife is the only one who knows

jdoe

It means you need some kind of fat in it. We use a decent xtra virgin olive
oil. Accomplishes the fat and the taste good part AND is good for you to
boot! ;-)
Larry
> wrote in message
oups.com...

> jdoe wrote:
>> I do them right on the grates. Your dough will need to be "short" we use
>> some nice olive oil in it. We also sometimes will put an herb like
>> rosemary
>> in it too. We make pizza, foccacia, etc. like this. Takes a little
>> experimentation but it comes out tasting like the pizza I had in Italy
>> that
>> comes out of wood fired ovens, IOW YUMMMMMMMMMY!
>> Larry
>> > go get yourself a pizza stone, get it blazing hot inside your pit/grill
>> > mean as hot as possible.
>> >

>> > do all your stuff, dough, toppings, fresh cheeses, basil, etc.
>> >
>> > 6 minutes your done. toasty brown crust and top completely melted.
>> > this is more of a fired pizza similar to a brick oven.

>> > As far as the grilled, I grill on side of the dough, then put toppings
>> > on
>> > that side, return it to grill to finish the top and bottom.
>> >
>> > mikel

>>Your dough will need to be "short"-

> Hey, Larry-
>
> What do you mean by "short" dough?
> I've tried making pizza twice on my Char Griller- charcoal in the main
> body, and the dough directly on the grates. One time it turned out
> pretty good, the other time, it was a disaster!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jim

Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 23:48:53 GMT, > wrote:

>>Your dough will need to be "short"-

>Hey, Larry-
>
>What do you mean by "short" dough?
>I've tried making pizza twice on my Char Griller- charcoal in the main
>body, and the dough directly on the grates. One time it turned out
>pretty good, the other time, it was a disaster!
>
>Thanks,
>
>Jim
>
>He means lots of oil.
>I cant give my recipe but
>for about 5 cups of flour, 2 paks of yeast, maybe 2cups of water+ some other goodies, I add
>1/2-3/4 cups of olive and another oil.
>Ya I know not much help But It gives you a idea. I've never had anybody eat my pizza and not
>tell me that I'm in the wrong biz and can I have the recipe? I don't give it.
>The wife is the only one who knows

Please configure your newsreader so it quotes properly. Nobody can
tell the difference between what you've written and what you've
quoted, except by context.

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> Please configure your newsreader so it quotes properly. Nobody can
> tell the difference between what you've written and what you've
> quoted, except by context.

Reading comprehension is an ability you deem too hard? Maybe you need to
start urging people to topost so that you don't get confused Kevin.
Dan Krueger

Too late for that.

cl wrote:

> "Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
>

>>Please configure your newsreader so it quotes properly. Nobody can
>>tell the difference between what you've written and what you've
>>quoted, except by context.

> Reading comprehension is an ability you deem too hard? Maybe you need to
> start urging people to topost so that you don't get confused Kevin.

**********End Of Post*************

LOL

Kevin S. Wilson

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 00:20:45 GMT, Dan Krueger
> wrote:

>Too late for that.

Why did my boss refer to you by name the other day, Dank, when he said
that you continue to send him complaints about me posting to Usenet,
in an attempt to get me censured or fired?

I've never before mentioned you to him, yet he knows your name. Why is
that, Dank?

Dan Krueger

We're old friends. He, like most of us, aren't self-proclaimed
trollers. We also don't post to alt.cult.kibology.

Get back on topic, pro.

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 00:20:45 GMT, Dan Krueger
> > wrote:
>

>>Too late for that.
>>

> Why did my boss refer to you by name the other day, Dank, when he said
> that you continue to send him complaints about me posting to Usenet,
> in an attempt to get me censured or fired?
>
> I've never before mentioned you to him, yet he knows your name. Why is
> that, Dank?

Matthew L. Martin

Dan Krueger wrote:
> We're old friends. He, like most of us, aren't self-proclaimed
> trollers. We also don't post to alt.cult.kibology.

Ummmm.... Should I post links to your posts to ARK or are you willing to
retract?

Matthew

You can't win
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game
Dan Krueger

I have nothing to hide (or retract) and the people here are smart enough
to use Google to read my posts to other groups. If you feel that you
need to post off topic messages here for your benefit, I can't stop you.
I posted to "ARK" to spare others from that cult, troll friendly,
drivel but if you think the people here would benefit from post in a
group that that don't read, you should post those links right away.

Matthew L. Martin wrote:

> Dan Krueger wrote:
>
>> We're old friends. He, like most of us, aren't self-proclaimed
>> trollers. We also don't post to alt.cult.kibology.

> Ummmm.... Should I post links to your posts to ARK or are you willing to
> retract?
>
> Matthew

Matthew L. Martin

Dan Krueger wrote:
> I have nothing to hide (or retract) and the people here are smart enough
> to use Google to read my posts to other groups. If you feel that you
> need to post off topic messages here for your benefit, I can't stop you.
> I posted to "ARK" to spare others from that cult, troll friendly,
> drivel but if you think the people here would benefit from post in a
> group that that don't read, you should post those links right away.
>
> Matthew L. Martin wrote:
>
>> Dan Krueger wrote:
>>
>>> We're old friends. He, like most of us, aren't self-proclaimed
>>> trollers. We also don't post to alt.cult.kibology.

>> Ummmm.... Should I post links to your posts to ARK or are you willing
>> to retract?

So, you admit that you are a liar. That's fine with me.

Matthew

You can't win
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game
Kevin S. Wilson

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 00:21:13 GMT, Dan Krueger
> wrote:

>We're old friends. He, like most of us, aren't self-proclaimed
>trollers. We also don't post to alt.cult.kibology.
>
>Get back on topic, pro.
>
>Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 00:20:45 GMT, Dan Krueger
>> > wrote:
>>

>>>Too late for that.
>>>

>> Why did my boss refer to you by name the other day, Dank, when he said
>> that you continue to send him complaints about me posting to Usenet,
>> in an attempt to get me censured or fired?
>>
>> I've never before mentioned you to him, yet he knows your name. Why is
>> that, Dank?

No, you and he are not old friends, Dank. You can deny it all you
want, and compound your denial with additional lies, but the truth
remains: You were petty and vindictive enough to try to get me fired
by complaining to my boss.

And you're not even man enough to admit it.

Sad. Just pathetic.

Kevin S. Wilson

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 20:31:39 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"
> wrote:

>Dan Krueger wrote:
>> We're old friends. He, like most of us, aren't self-proclaimed
>> trollers. We also don't post to alt.cult.kibology.

>Ummmm.... Should I post links to your posts to ARK or are you willing to
>retract?

Dank thinks no one pay attention, and that if he just repeats a lie
often enough people will believe it. For instance, consider how many
times he has denied that he tried to get me fired by complaining to my
boss about posts to Usenet. Yet somehow my boss is able to pull the
name "Dan Krueger" out of thin air. Why is that?

Dank first said there were no complaints sent to my boss. Then he said
that he didn't send them. Then he said that the complaints were
forgeries, as if someone would go to the trouble of impersonating him
while complaining to my boss. (Occam's Razor, anyone?)

All the while, one common thread runs through all his bleating: He
isn't man enough to own up to what he did.
Kevin S. Wilson

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 00:48:50 GMT, Dan Krueger
> wrote:

> I have nothing to hide

Then you shouldn't have any problem admitting that you wrote to my
boss in an attempt to get me fired over posts to Usenet. Right, Dank?

Kevin S. Wilson

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 22:49:10 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"
> wrote:

>Dan Krueger wrote:
>> I have nothing to hide (or retract) and the people here are smart enough
>> to use Google to read my posts to other groups. If you feel that you
>> need to post off topic messages here for your benefit, I can't stop you.
>> I posted to "ARK" to spare others from that cult, troll friendly,
>> drivel but if you think the people here would benefit from post in a
>> group that that don't read, you should post those links right away.
>>
>> Matthew L. Martin wrote:

>>> Ummmm.... Should I post links to your posts to ARK or are you willing
>>> to retract?

>So, you admit that you are a liar. That's fine with me.

It's difficult to find a single post in which he isn't lying.

NotHome

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 22:49:10 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"
>>So, you admit that you are a liar. That's fine with me.

> It's difficult to find a single post in which he isn't lying.

KevinS??? Hypocracy I smell? Oh yeah all yah gotta do is say you are just
trolling ---after the fact

Dan Krueger

"We're old friends" = a joke. I don't know your boss, I don't even know
his name.

Post a copy of my correspondence with your boss. You can't seem to do that.

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 00:21:13 GMT, Dan Krueger
> > wrote:
>

>>We're old friends. He, like most of us, aren't self-proclaimed
>>trollers. We also don't post to alt.cult.kibology.
>>
>>Get back on topic, pro.
>>
>>Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

>>>Why did my boss refer to you by name the other day, Dank, when he said
>>>that you continue to send him complaints about me posting to Usenet,
>>>in an attempt to get me censured or fired?
>>>
>>>I've never before mentioned you to him, yet he knows your name. Why is
>>>that, Dank?
>>>

> No, you and he are not old friends, Dank. You can deny it all you
> want, and compound your denial with additional lies, but the truth
> remains: You were petty and vindictive enough to try to get me fired
> by complaining to my boss.
>
> And you're not even man enough to admit it.
>
> Sad. Just pathetic.

Dan Krueger

Not sure what this has to do with grilling a pizza but, poor Kevin, I
never said the alleged emails, letters, whatever were a forgery. I have
yet to see you prove that they even exist.

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 20:31:39 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"
> > wrote:
>

>>Dan Krueger wrote:
>>
>>>We're old friends. He, like most of us, aren't self-proclaimed
>>>trollers. We also don't post to alt.cult.kibology.

>>Ummmm.... Should I post links to your posts to ARK or are you willing to
>>retract?
>>

> Dank thinks no one pay attention, and that if he just repeats a lie
> often enough people will believe it. For instance, consider how many
> times he has denied that he tried to get me fired by complaining to my
> boss about posts to Usenet. Yet somehow my boss is able to pull the
> name "Dan Krueger" out of thin air. Why is that?
>
> Dank first said there were no complaints sent to my boss. Then he said
> that he didn't send them. Then he said that the complaints were
> forgeries, as if someone would go to the trouble of impersonating him
> while complaining to my boss. (Occam's Razor, anyone?)
>
> All the while, one common thread runs through all his bleating: He
> isn't man enough to own up to what he did.

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 17:33:20 GMT, Dan Krueger
> wrote:

>"We're old friends" = a joke. I don't know your boss, I don't even know
>his name.
>
>Post a copy of my correspondence with your boss. You can't seem to do that.

Unfortunately, I had no need at the time to ask for a copy, since all
that resulted from your complaints was a shared laugh between us at
the petty vindictiveness of someone going Real Life over some Usenet
posts. I figured it was you, or CAL, but it was only when my boss
referred to you by name that I had my suspicions confirmed.

The other reason I didn't ask for a copy of your e-mails to my boss? I
mean, besides the impotence of your attempt? I don't drag people from
meat space into Usenet disputes, particularly when they aren't
involved. You do -- or at least you tried to. I'm not about to post
e-mail to my boss, only to have you stammer and stutter about
"forgeries."

Be a man. Grow a pair and admit that you wrote to my boss in an
attempt to get me in trouble over posts to Usenet.

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 17:58:46 GMT, Dan Krueger
> wrote:

>Not sure what this has to do with grilling a pizza but, poor Kevin, I
>never said the alleged emails, letters, whatever were a forgery. I have
>yet to see you prove that they even exist.

Be a man, Dank. Why are you so afraid to admit that you wrote to my
boss in an attempt to get me in trouble over posts to Usenet?

He referred to you by name, Dank. First and last name, without any
prompting from me. You're busted, Dank, but you're such a sad,
pathetic, impotent putz that you won't even take responsibility for
your actions.

Dan Krueger

Interesting. "Real life" and "Usenet posts". When you type on your
computer do you fall into some fantasy land? Are you ashamed of what
you post? If I had a boss, he/she wouldn't have an issue with what I
post so why is it such a problem for you?

I never sent a complaint to your boss. If your "shared laugh" is the
result of a complaint then why are you dwelling on it. Sounds like more
of your signature trolling BS to me. Take it back to alt.cult.kibology
and spare the people here your sad story.

I would have emailed you privately but you seem to think that is
"stalking".

Get some meds.

Dan

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 17:33:20 GMT, Dan Krueger
> > wrote:
>

>>"We're old friends" = a joke. I don't know your boss, I don't even know
>>his name.
>>
>>Post a copy of my correspondence with your boss. You can't seem to do that.

> Unfortunately, I had no need at the time to ask for a copy, since all
> that resulted from your complaints was a shared laugh between us at
> the petty vindictiveness of someone going Real Life over some Usenet
> posts. I figured it was you, or CAL, but it was only when my boss
> referred to you by name that I had my suspicions confirmed.
>
> The other reason I didn't ask for a copy of your e-mails to my boss? I
> mean, besides the impotence of your attempt? I don't drag people from
> meat space into Usenet disputes, particularly when they aren't
> involved. You do -- or at least you tried to. I'm not about to post
> e-mail to my boss, only to have you stammer and stutter about
> "forgeries."
>
> Be a man. Grow a pair and admit that you wrote to my boss in an
> attempt to get me in trouble over posts to Usenet.

Dan Krueger

"Busted" because *you* say I was named? Try again, pro.

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 17:58:46 GMT, Dan Krueger
> > wrote:
>

>>Not sure what this has to do with grilling a pizza but, poor Kevin, I
>>never said the alleged emails, letters, whatever were a forgery. I have
>>yet to see you prove that they even exist.
>>

> Be a man, Dank. Why are you so afraid to admit that you wrote to my
> boss in an attempt to get me in trouble over posts to Usenet?
>
> He referred to you by name, Dank. First and last name, without any
> prompting from me. You're busted, Dank, but you're such a sad,
> pathetic, impotent putz that you won't even take responsibility for
> your actions.

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 23:25:36 GMT, Dan Krueger
> wrote:

>Interesting. "Real life" and "Usenet posts".

Moron. "Real life" and "meat space" have been used for years to refer
to offline as opposed online activities.

>When you type on your
>computer do you fall into some fantasy land? Are you ashamed of what
>you post?

If I were, do you suppose I'd post under my real name, Dank?

>If I had a boss, he/she wouldn't have an issue with what I
>post so why is it such a problem for you?

English, Dank. Why is what such a problem? The fact that you're a
coweard who won't admit that you e-mailed my boss is the only problem
I see -- and it's yours.

>I never sent a complaint to your boss.

You're a liar. You KNOW that you will be met with contempt if you
admit what you did, because on Usenet there are few things more
pathetic and reprehensible than what you did. So you hide, and deny.

Do you think anyone believes you? There isn't a soul in ARK except CAL
who thinks for a moment that you're telling the truth.

My. Boss. Knows. Your. Name.
I didn't tell him your name. He got it from the e-mails you sent to
him.

You can wave your hands all you want, stammering about conspiracy
theories and forgeries. Other people see right through your denials.

>If your "shared laugh" is the
>result of a complaint then why are you dwelling on it. Sounds like more
>of your signature trolling BS to me.

Dwelling on it? I only want folks to see you for what you a a sad,
pathetic, vindictive, impotent little man who tried to get me fired
because you got your little feelings hurt on Usenet. Why don't you
just admit it, little man?

>Take it back to alt.cult.kibology

Tell me, Dank. What are you doing these days in ARK? Why do you read
and post in a group you have such little regard for? Do you ever post
anything there but personal attacks against me, and thinly veiled
threats about contacting my employer?

That's k00k-sign, Dank. True k00k-sign.

>and spare the people here your sad story.

I've ignored you for months, Dank, and it drives you batshit. Your
reduced to following me from group to group, talking to yourself
because everyone else has you killfiled. You've been mocked, taunted,
and reviled up and down ARK, and now you've followed me back here to
hump my leg. Thanks for the opportunity to tell people here that
you're a sad, impotent little man willing to take a Usenet dispute
into meatspace.

>I would have emailed you privately but you seem to think that is
>"stalking".

You've been told before to stay the **** out of my mailbox.

When you mailed my boss to try to get me fired, you must've thought
you were justified in doing so. So why don't you admit it now? Are you
ashamed of your actions, little man?

>Get some meds.

You better copyright that highly original attempt at flaming.

>Dank

IFYSFY

Now grow a pair and admit what you did.

>Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 17:33:20 GMT, Dan Krueger
>> > wrote:
>>

>>>"We're old friends" = a joke. I don't know your boss, I don't even know
>>>his name.
>>>
>>>Post a copy of my correspondence with your boss. You can't seem to do that.

>> Unfortunately, I had no need at the time to ask for a copy, since all
>> that resulted from your complaints was a shared laugh between us at
>> the petty vindictiveness of someone going Real Life over some Usenet
>> posts. I figured it was you, or CAL, but it was only when my boss
>> referred to you by name that I had my suspicions confirmed.
>>
>> The other reason I didn't ask for a copy of your e-mails to my boss? I
>> mean, besides the impotence of your attempt? I don't drag people from
>> meat space into Usenet disputes, particularly when they aren't
>> involved. You do -- or at least you tried to. I'm not about to post
>> e-mail to my boss, only to have you stammer and stutter about
>> "forgeries."
>>
>> Be a man. Grow a pair and admit that you wrote to my boss in an
>> attempt to get me in trouble over posts to Usenet.

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 23:27:15 GMT, Dan Krueger
> wrote:

>"Busted" because *you* say I was named? Try again, pro.

Why would I make it up, Dank? I've ignored you for months, driving you
batshit as you follow me from group to group. Now all of a sudden
you're of sufficient interest to me that I have to make up some
elaborate story about my boss knowing your name from the complaints
you sent?

Wave your hands all you like. Your lies are as transparent as Saran
wrap.

****, but you're pathetic. There's nothing more pathetic than someone
who won't take responsibiltity for his actions.

>Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 17:58:46 GMT, Dan Krueger
>> > wrote:
>>

>>>Not sure what this has to do with grilling a pizza but, poor Kevin, I
>>>never said the alleged emails, letters, whatever were a forgery. I have
>>>yet to see you prove that they even exist.
>>>

>> Be a man, Dank. Why are you so afraid to admit that you wrote to my
>> boss in an attempt to get me in trouble over posts to Usenet?
>>
>> He referred to you by name, Dank. First and last name, without any
>> prompting from me. You're busted, Dank, but you're such a sad,
>> pathetic, impotent putz that you won't even take responsibility for
>> your actions.

Dan Krueger

I'm done. You are babbling like a freaking moron. If you want to
debate, this isn't the place. I haven't contacted you so you have
"ignored" *nothing*.

Anyone with a brain can see I haven't followed you from "group to
group". Remember your crossposting to alt.cult.kibology? Maybe that is
how I ended up there and it's a better place to post BS then this group
that has a real purpose and a legitimate following.

End your troll, whackjob. No fish this time.

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 23:27:15 GMT, Dan Krueger
> > wrote:
>

>>"Busted" because *you* say I was named? Try again, pro.

> Why would I make it up, Dank? I've ignored you for months, driving you
> batshit as you follow me from group to group. Now all of a sudden
> you're of sufficient interest to me that I have to make up some
> elaborate story about my boss knowing your name from the complaints
> you sent?
>
> Wave your hands all you like. Your lies are as transparent as Saran
> wrap.
>
> ****, but you're pathetic. There's nothing more pathetic than someone
> who won't take responsibiltity for his actions.
>

>>Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

>>>Be a man, Dank. Why are you so afraid to admit that you wrote to my
>>>boss in an attempt to get me in trouble over posts to Usenet?
>>>
>>>He referred to you by name, Dank. First and last name, without any
>>>prompting from me. You're busted, Dank, but you're such a sad,
>>>pathetic, impotent putz that you won't even take responsibility for
>>>your actions.

Dan Krueger

> English, Dank. Why is what such a problem? The fact that you're a
> coweard who won't admit that you e-mailed my boss is the only problem
> I see -- and it's yours.

I like this one. "coweard" in the same sentence as "English, Dank. Why
is what such a problem?".

>>I never sent a complaint to your boss.

> You're a liar. You KNOW that you will be met with contempt if you
> admit what you did, because on Usenet there are few things more
> pathetic and reprehensible than what you did. So you hide, and deny.

Usenet is fantasy land - not meatworld, remember? You're not very good
at this, are you?

> Do you think anyone believes you? There isn't a soul in ARK except CAL
> who thinks for a moment that you're telling the truth.

Do I care? Does it matter to me? NO!

> My. Boss. Knows. Your. Name.
> I didn't tell him your name. He got it from the e-mails you sent to
> him.

Heard that before, pro. Yeah, emails are lost. Forgot to ask for them.
I heard it already.

> You can wave your hands all you want, stammering about conspiracy
> theories and forgeries. Other people see right through your denials.

Other people? From ARK? I could care less, pro.

>>If your "shared laugh" is the
>>result of a complaint then why are you dwelling on it. Sounds like more
>>of your signature trolling BS to me.

> Dwelling on it? I only want folks to see you for what you a a sad,
> pathetic, vindictive, impotent little man who tried to get me fired
> because you got your little feelings hurt on Usenet. Why don't you
> just admit it, little man?

"I only want folks to see..." Yup, we've covered that. Post the email
or move on.

>>Take it back to alt.cult.kibology

> Tell me, Dank. What are you doing these days in ARK? Why do you read
> and post in a group you have such little regard for? Do you ever post
> anything there but personal attacks against me, and thinly veiled
> threats about contacting my employer?
>
> That's k00k-sign, Dank. True k00k-sign.

I guess I have been responding to the same BS as you dragged over here.
Google it, don't ask me...

>>and spare the people here your sad story.

> I've ignored you for months, Dank, and it drives you batshit. Your
> reduced to following me from group to group, talking to yourself
> because everyone else has you killfiled. You've been mocked, taunted,
> and reviled up and down ARK, and now you've followed me back here to
> hump my leg. Thanks for the opportunity to tell people here that
> you're a sad, impotent little man willing to take a Usenet dispute
> into meatspace.

I haven't been trying to get you attention for months, weeks, or even
days. Again, Google is your friend...

>>I would have emailed you privately but you seem to think that is
>>"stalking".

> You've been told before to stay the **** out of my mailbox.

And now I am forced to respond to your BS in a public forum that others
have to sift through.

> When you mailed my boss to try to get me fired, you must've thought
> you were justified in doing so. So why don't you admit it now? Are you
> ashamed of your actions, little man?

Show me the email? Lost over some laughs? Why do you keep this up if
it's such a non-issue?

>>Get some meds.

> You better copyright that highly original attempt at flaming.
>

>>Dank

> IFYSFY

Dan, Dank, call me what you want. Stick and stones. I'm not 12 anymore
so I could care less.

> Now grow a pair and admit what you did.

I saved hundreds on my car insurance. BTW - I didn't complain to your boss.

>>Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

>>>Unfortunately, I had no need at the time to ask for a copy, since all
>>>that resulted from your complaints was a shared laugh between us at
>>>the petty vindictiveness of someone going Real Life over some Usenet
>>>posts. I figured it was you, or CAL, but it was only when my boss
>>>referred to you by name that I had my suspicions confirmed.
>>>
>>>The other reason I didn't ask for a copy of your e-mails to my boss? I
>>>mean, besides the impotence of your attempt? I don't drag people from
>>>meat space into Usenet disputes, particularly when they aren't
>>>involved. You do -- or at least you tried to. I'm not about to post
>>>e-mail to my boss, only to have you stammer and stutter about
>>>"forgeries."
>>>
>>>Be a man. Grow a pair and admit that you wrote to my boss in an
>>>attempt to get me in trouble over posts to Usenet.

NotHome

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 23:27:15 GMT, Dan Krueger
> > wrote:
>
>>"Busted" because *you* say I was named? Try again, pro.

> Why would I make it up, Dank? I've ignored you for months, driving you
> batshit as you follow me from group to group. Now all of a sudden
> you're of sufficient interest to me that I have to make up some
> elaborate story about my boss knowing your name from the complaints
> you sent?
>
> Wave your hands all you like. Your lies are as transparent as Saran
> wrap.
>
> ****, but you're pathetic. There's nothing more pathetic than someone
> who won't take responsibiltity for his actions.

Who/what is this "****" you are invoking and does it have anything to do
with the new colored Saran wrap?

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 23:56:19 GMT, Dan Krueger
> wrote:

>I'm done.

Of course you are. You've been busted, because my boss referred to you
by your full name. Why does my boss know your name, Dank?

Still not man enough to admit that you e-mailed my boss in an impotent
attempt to get me fired. Sad, sad, sad. Pathetic.

Why not just admit it, Dank? What are you ashamed of? It must've
seemed like a good idea at the time, right?

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 23:56:19 GMT, Dan Krueger
> wrote:

>I'm done. You are babbling like a freaking moron. If you want to
>debate, this isn't the place. I haven't contacted you so you have
>"ignored" *nothing*.

Debate? This is your idea of debate? You've heard of google, right?
It's there for anyone who wants to review your history of constant
personal attacks, followed by me ignoring those attacks, for months
now. Yet you persist. That's k00k-sign, Dank.

>Anyone with a brain can see I haven't followed you from "group to
>group". Remember your crossposting to alt.cult.kibology? Maybe that is
>how I ended up there

I see. Your computer posts to ARK automatically. All of your personal
attacks to ARK are a result of me crossposting between ARK and AFB.
Uh-huh.

Jeebus, how stupid do you think people are? All anyone has to do is
google your username in ARK to see that FOR ****ING MONTHS NOW you've
been posting in ARK for no other reason than to hump my leg. Do you
really think anyone is stupid enough to believe that you did so
because a crossposted thread made you do it, month after month after
month?

My god, but you are desperate.

> and it's a better place to post BS then this group
>that has a real purpose and a legitimate following.

Wave that Defense-of-Usenet flag, Dank. It ain't going to give you any
more support from readers here than it did in ARK. People just don't
like low-life, bottom-feeding scum who try to get other people fired.
If they did, you might own up to what you did, coward.

>End your troll, whackjob. No fish this time.

Why does my boss know your name, Dank?

Be a man. Admit what you did.

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 00:11:07 GMT, Dan Krueger
> wrote:

>BTW - I didn't complain to your boss.

How did my boss come to know your name, Dank?

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 23:56:19 GMT, Dan Krueger
> wrote:

>Anyone with a brain can see I haven't followed you from "group to
>group". Remember your crossposting to alt.cult.kibology? Maybe that is
>how I ended up there and it's a better place to post BS then this group
>that has a real purpose and a legitimate following.

So you can't control your newsreader sufficiently to prevent posting
for months now into ARK? A crosspost from months ago MADE you post
into ARK time and time again, huh?

My Dog but you must think other people are incredibly gullible.

You followed me to ARK, and you stayed there. The only thing you have
ever posted there are personal attacks on me. That's k00k-sign, Dank.
Why else are you posting to ARK.

But keep it up, as I know you will. All of your posts to ARK will be
routed back here -- to this "group that has a real purpose and a
legitimate following." You think you can hide your sociopathic
vindictiveness from AFB? Guess again.

Reg

Dan Krueger wrote:

> Interesting. "Real life" and "Usenet posts". When you type on your
> computer do you fall into some fantasy land? Are you ashamed of what
> you post? If I had a boss, he/she wouldn't have an issue with what I
> post so why is it such a problem for you?

That's not the point. I think I get the picture now.

> I never sent a complaint to your boss. If your "shared laugh" is the
> result of a complaint then why are you dwelling on it. Sounds like more
> of your signature trolling BS to me. Take it back to alt.cult.kibology
> and spare the people here your sad story.
>
> I would have emailed you privately but you seem to think that is
> "stalking".

Forget all this bullshit. I think you went after his IRL, and that
makes you a lowlife bitch.

It's a long standing tradition that this is never done. Not to
anyone, ever. Even the worst MFer on the face of the earth.

Shame on you.