Matthew L. Martin

Default Kamado does right by me.

As some of you know, I've been having some serious issues with my brand
new Kamado #9:

<http://www.mlmartin.com/albums/K9issues/index.htm>

I got in communications with Kamado's new East Coast office and spoke
with Kim last night. I explained what the problems were. She promised
that she would update me on the status of Kamado's response today. This
afternoon she called me back and informed me that Richard Johnson would
be giving me a call to inform me about a proposed resolution.

They will be shipping me a brand new #9 at no cost to me to replace the
one I have. Richard identified a manufacturing flaw in the pictures I
provided. He asked me to crate the bad one up so that they could have it
shipped to the East Coast office to see if they could repair it.

I'm much happier about the situation now than I was this morning.

--
Matthew

Which one do you want?
Niki

Matthew L. Martin wrote:

> They will be shipping me a brand new #9 at no cost to me to replace the
> one I have.

Gotta be much better than the winter delivery. Probably not as
photographical™ though. ;-)
--
Niki
Matthew L. Martin

Niki wrote:
> Matthew L. Martin wrote:
>
>> They will be shipping me a brand new #9 at no cost to me to replace
>> the one I have.

> Gotta be much better than the winter delivery. Probably not as
> photographical™ though. ;-)

Who said it wasn't going to be a winter delivery?

--
Matthew

Which one do you want?
Matthew L. Martin

Niki wrote:
> Matthew L. Martin wrote:
>
>> They will be shipping me a brand new #9 at no cost to me to replace
>> the one I have.

> Gotta be much better than the winter delivery. Probably not as
> photographical™ though. ;-)

Who said it wasn't going to be a winter delivery?

--
Matthew

Which one do you want?
Niki

Matthew L. Martin wrote:

> Niki wrote:
>
>> Matthew L. Martin wrote:
>>
>>> They will be shipping me a brand new #9 at no cost to me to replace
>>> the one I have.

>> Gotta be much better than the winter delivery. Probably not as
>> photographical™ though. ;-)

> Who said it wasn't going to be a winter delivery?

I hope it doesn't take *that* long.

--
Niki

Alan Z

Matthew,

I had no doubts at all that this would come to a happy conclusion.
Glad to see that it's going to work out.

I think Kim and David will do good things for K's customer service.

Regards,
Alan Z.

"Matthew L. Martin" > wrote in message
> As some of you know, I've been having some serious issues with my brand
> new Kamado #9:
>
> <http://www.mlmartin.com/albums/K9issues/index.htm>
>
> I got in communications with Kamado's new East Coast office and spoke with
> Kim last night. I explained what the problems were. She promised that she
> would update me on the status of Kamado's response today. This afternoon
> she called me back and informed me that Richard Johnson would be giving me
> a call to inform me about a proposed resolution.
>
> They will be shipping me a brand new #9 at no cost to me to replace the
> one I have. Richard identified a manufacturing flaw in the pictures I
> provided. He asked me to crate the bad one up so that they could have it
> shipped to the East Coast office to see if they could repair it.
>
> I'm much happier about the situation now than I was this morning.
>
> --
> Matthew
>
> I'm a contractor. If you want an opinion, I'll sell you one.
> Which one do you want?

Looking for input kamado.biz mobile Barbecue 27 18-11-2006 12:58 AM
BGE or Kamado fatsam Barbecue 29 07-09-2004 09:49 PM
Saw our first Kamado bk Barbecue 5 24-07-2004 11:23 PM
Kamado Dave Barbecue 26 29-06-2004 02:44 AM
Kamado On E-Bay JL Barbecue 10 20-12-2003 04:55 PM