SonoranDude

Default Leg of Lamb on Gas Rotiseree

Mom wants me to cook a leg of lamb at their home Sunday. Found a good start
on the virtualweberbullet but I'm don't want to lug my bullet over to the
house. Dad has a very nice built in gas grill with a back rotiseree burner.

Can you help me out? Would like a sure fire rub/marinade and tips on the
heat and temp for juicy med-rare. Suggestion on a little smoke would be good
if you think it warrants. What is the best way to smoke on a gas grill? Foil
and chips?

Thanks in advance!
Brad

rec: Lamb Slices in Madeira (leftover lamb) Jean B.[_1_] General Cooking 0 14-04-2009 12:43 PM
Ronco Rotiseree chet General Cooking 3 14-06-2007 10:03 PM
Toaster over with Rotiseree chet General Cooking 6 12-06-2007 10:55 PM
Leg of Lamb on Gas Rotiseree SonoranDude Barbecue 15 28-03-2005 07:22 PM
9 1/2 lb Rib Roast on a rotiseree Kswck General Cooking 9 25-12-2004 02:35 PM