Edwin Pawlowski

Default None of you have barbecued corned beef!

"Kent" > wrote in message
> It's somewhat apparent from the amorphous vitiol preceeding that none of
> you have barbecued corned beef, except possibly the one who made pastrami.

This has been discussed many times. Do a search on google groups and you
will probably find 20 threads about corning and smoking the beef after to
make pastrami. Probably a half dozen recipes and methods have been
discussed. You can even see some on my web page.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

BOB

"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in message
> "Kent" > wrote in message
>> It's somewhat apparent from the amorphous vitiol preceeding that
>> none of you have barbecued corned beef, except possibly the one who
>> made pastrami.

> This has been discussed many times. Do a search on google groups
> and
> you will probably find 20 threads about corning and smoking the beef
> after to make pastrami. Probably a half dozen recipes and methods
> have been discussed. You can even see some on my web page.
> --
> Ed
> http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

Ed,
Kevin will now tell you that *HE* would prefer that Kent would read
the posts in the newsgroup instead of using google, even though you
may or may not have received Matthew's post from your news server.
Remember, Kevin's way is the only way.
;-)

BOB

David G.

F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:
> Duwop wrote:
>> Why should anyone ever bother to treat you like a human ever
>> again Kent?
>>
>> Go brine a chicken and bbq a crab.

> Kent has crabs? And if he BBQ's em wouldn't that be likely to
> set all the little curly hairs on fire?
>
> Just wondering.<g>

Brine em first to keep the flames down.........

Kilikini

Steve Calvin wrote:
> David G. wrote:
>
>> F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:

>>> Kent has crabs? And if he BBQ's em wouldn't that be likely to
>>> set all the little curly hairs on fire?
>>>
>>> Just wondering.<g>

>> Brine em first to keep the flames down.........
>>

> I always found the boiling them first worked. ;-)

Silly people! All you do is pour lighter fluid on 'em and burn them off.
Everyone knows this. Just be careful not to drip the fluid down your legs;
best in a horizontal position.

kili

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 02:41:15 -0800, "BOB" > wrote:

>Kevin will now tell you that *HE* would prefer that Kent would read
>the posts in the newsgroup instead of using google,

Uh, that would be Matthew, Boob. I followed up to say I agree. But you
knew that already, right? Don't let the truth stop you from spouting
nonsense.

Kevin S. Wilson

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 14:00:22 -0800, "BOB" > wrote:

>Get a life

Haven't seen that one on Usenet before. You come up with it all on
your own?

> and quit stalking people on this newsgroup

That word you keep using. I don't think it means what you think it
means.

>if you don't like the responses that they will generate.

English, please. That WHAT will generate? The only possible referent
for that pronoun is "people."

Start making sense.

BOB

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message

> On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 14:00:22 -0800, "BOB" > wrote:
>
>> Get a life

> Haven't seen that one on Usenet before. You come up with it all on
> your own?
>
>> and quit stalking people on this newsgroup

> That word you keep using. I don't think it means what you think it
> means.
>
>> if you don't like the responses that they will generate.

> English, please. That WHAT will generate? The only possible referent
> for that pronoun is "people."
>
> Start making sense.

You seem to have snipped the other, more important part of my post.
You know, the part wher I showed you that you were mistaken.

Again kevin,

Bite me.

BOB