Alan

Default Creating My Own Grill and Smoker

Hi,

I am thinking about tackling a do-it-yourself project and construct my own
grill and my own smoker. I have rough plans sketched out. I do some
occassional welding (total amature and mess up a lot) but this will give me
a chance to work on my skills. However, I am looking for some advice as to
what guage steel people out there would suggest and any other things I
should think about.

Alan

What do you place your grill/smoker on? Pierre[_1_] Barbecue 19 12-06-2008 03:15 AM
Grill with integrated smoker [email protected] Barbecue 5 17-04-2007 08:18 PM
Grill/Smoker???? 43fan Barbecue 15 06-12-2005 12:18 AM
Creating My Own Grill and Smoker Alan Barbecue 7 05-03-2005 03:29 PM
Smoker box for new Weber Grill Pete Barbecue 6 11-04-2004 06:11 PM