PilotWI

Default BBQ in Seattle

Going to Seattle and need ideas on BBQ places there.

Thanks

Bob

JD laptop

"PilotWI" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Going to Seattle and need ideas on BBQ places there.
>
> Thanks
>
> Bob

In Seattle proper, I'd recommend Jones' BBQ but the good stuff is at
Bodacious in Granite Falls, Double Barrel in Burlington or if you're up for
a scenic drive, Dave's BBQ in Wenatchee.

JD

Timothy F. Lee

There's also Three Pigs BBQ in Bellevue and Milt's BBQ in Redmond. Both are
great little hole-in-the-wall restaurants in the Eastside.

--tim

In article <YLeCd.23517$L7.2117@trnddc05>,
JD laptop > wrote:

>"PilotWI" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>> Going to Seattle and need ideas on BBQ places there.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Bob
>>

>In Seattle proper, I'd recommend Jones' BBQ but the good stuff is at
>Bodacious in Granite Falls, Double Barrel in Burlington or if you're up for
>a scenic drive, Dave's BBQ in Wenatchee.
>
>JD

Brian D.

PilotWI wrote:
> Going to Seattle and need ideas on BBQ places there.
>
> Thanks
>
> Bob

Along with other suggestions, Pecos Pit BBQ on 1st ave S. It's a little
south of Safeco Field, open weekdays for the lunch trade. There's *always* a
line to wait in, but worth it. My 2 cents. Brian

Seattle Bag Tax squirltop General Cooking 40 29-08-2009 03:02 AM
Seattle visit Bob General Cooking 31 08-08-2005 06:49 AM
BBQ in Seattle PilotWI Barbecue 11 06-01-2005 01:47 PM
AAR Seattle Lew/+Silat Barbecue 2 17-02-2004 10:45 PM
Anyone in Seattle? Brandon J. Van Every Tea 0 10-01-2004 08:12 AM