Lew/+Silat

Default AAR Seattle

For those who weren't drafted
AAR= after action report

I took some time off from visiting my daughter and drove to Fosco's home
about 40 miles south of my girls home. When I arrived I was warmly welcomed
by Fos , his wife, daughter and her friend. Soon I got to meet the newest
addition another princess. 10 months old and a doll.

Fos has already posted pictures of the meal . All except my extraordinary
Caesar salad

The evening was wonderful although the wife gave me more info than I needed
to know about Fos

All I had to do was make a Caesar salad, bring wine and they did the rest.
Everything was excellent especially the company. I believe a splendid time
was had by all.

Fos is a very lucky man by any standards. A wonderful wife and a charming
daughter. We don't know about the 10 month old yet

I hope very much to be invited again...

Lew/+Silat

Ol' Hippie

I have a feeling that if all the good folks up here in the wet northwest
come to our "First Annual Gold Beach BBQ Cook Off " none of us will be the
same again.
Lew, Tom Mooney, Chef Juke, and Dave Bugg, and and and and, hell it will be
a terrific time the Salmon are running big time and the weather will be,
well it will be just weather.

--
" Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely,
in one pretty, well preserved piece,

Ol' Hippie

Well the invite is an open door Tom not just for the cook off. Thousand lake
country you must fish a little, and this is a fisherman's paradise.
Where the Rogue River meets the Pacific.

--
Bruce-n-Gold Beach
Ol' Hippie®

Seattle Bag Tax squirltop General Cooking 40 29-08-2009 03:02 AM
Seattle visit Bob General Cooking 31 08-08-2005 06:49 AM
BBQ in Seattle PilotWI Barbecue 11 06-01-2005 01:47 PM
BBQ in Seattle PilotWI Barbecue 3 04-01-2005 02:11 PM
Anyone in Seattle? Brandon J. Van Every Tea 0 10-01-2004 08:12 AM