Kurt

Default Ideas for Steam boat round

If I wanted to make a giant chunk of roast beef, is it wise to do on an
outdoor grill? Would one bottle of gas be enuff?
Kurt & Pam

Duwop

"Kurt" > wrote in message
> If I wanted to make a giant chunk of roast beef, is it wise to do on an
> outdoor grill? Would one bottle of gas be enuff?
> Kurt & Pam

Me, I'd start with a cow, something with a bovine nature. Don't think they
need the gas, they'll provide some.
Eventually one will make a giant chunk of beef.

Merry Christmas

Duwop

"Kurt" > wrote in message
> If I wanted to make a giant chunk of roast beef, is it wise to do on an
> outdoor grill? Would one bottle of gas be enuff?
> Kurt & Pam

Me, I'd start with a cow, something with a bovine nature. Don't think they
need the gas, they'll provide some.
Eventually one will make a giant chunk of beef.

Merry Christmas

Duwop

"Kurt" > wrote in message
> If I wanted to make a giant chunk of roast beef, is it wise to do on an
> outdoor grill? Would one bottle of gas be enuff?
> Kurt & Pam

Me, I'd start with a cow, something with a bovine nature. Don't think they
need the gas, they'll provide some.
Eventually one will make a giant chunk of beef.

Merry Christmas

Edwin Pawlowski

"Kurt" > wrote in message
> If I wanted to make a giant chunk of roast beef, is it wise to do on an
> outdoor grill? Would one bottle of gas be enuff?
> Kurt & Pam

Probably, but you do have a spare on hand anyway don't you? Cheap insurance
to avoid a ruined dinner when you run out in the middle of cooking it.