Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default using camp chef grill box in gas kitchen

Hello I got a grill box that fits on a 2 stove burner. Seems to fit on my gas kitchen too. Can I use it on my gas kitchen inside the house? Is the gas from the gas kitchen toxic or is it the same as propane?
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

THanks guys. I am going to take a look when I get it. I might only be able to grill veggies or fish inside. I am not sure how the grill box collects the fat or if it just drips down. The box on the picture above is the small one. I got the one that is 443 sq inches. Looks like a fun grill.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 8/28/2013 11:00 AM, Sqwertz wrote:

> FWIW, I think he's talking about one of these, though he really needs
> some English lessons.
>
> http://www.rei.com/product/824188/ca...-single-burner
>
> -sw

Looks like it can make a mess.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Sqwertz wrote:
>> >Looks like it can make a mess.

> Don't it? They're meant for outdoor use.

That where you use marty?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Sqwertz wrote:
> By buying a token $20 membership they can impose all sorts of terms,

Like no bulk Mayo purchases...
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

I got the camp chef and I tried it. It was not a good idea. No one got hurt.. The room got really warm. I did not try cooking anything on it but I put the camp chef on top of the kitchen and turned the kitchen on. I was not able to open the camp chef all they way because the kitchen was too small. So my test did not work.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

wrote:
> I put the camp chef on top of the kitchen and turned the kitchen on.

Did MartyB in KC supply the ludes?