FoodBanter.com

-   -   using camp chef grill box in gas kitchen (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/425448-using-camp-chef-grill.html)

[email protected] 28-08-2013 03:22 PM

using camp chef grill box in gas kitchen

Hello I got a grill box that fits on a 2 stove burner. Seems to fit on my gas kitchen too. Can I use it on my gas kitchen inside the house? Is the gas from the gas kitchen toxic or is it the same as propane?

Ed Pawlowski 28-08-2013 03:46 PM

On 8/28/2013 10:22 AM, wrote:
> Hello I got a grill box that fits on a 2 stove burner. Seems to fit on my gas kitchen too. Can I use it on my gas kitchen inside the house? Is the gas from the gas kitchen toxic or is it the same as propane?

Sure the gas is toxic, that is why you have to burn it. If you breath
in the pure gas, natural or propane, you will die. Then the house mayh
blow up since it is flammable

I'm not sure what this grill box is exactly, but it should be fine on
the gas range as long as it is secure and save on the burners.

[email protected] 28-08-2013 04:09 PM

using camp chef grill box in gas kitchen

THanks guys. I am going to take a look when I get it. I might only be able to grill veggies or fish inside. I am not sure how the grill box collects the fat or if it just drips down. The box on the picture above is the small one. I got the one that is 443 sq inches. Looks like a fun grill.

Ed Pawlowski 29-08-2013 03:09 AM

On 8/28/2013 11:00 AM, Sqwertz wrote:

> FWIW, I think he's talking about one of these, though he really needs
> some English lessons.
>
> http://www.rei.com/product/824188/ca...-single-burner
>
> -sw

Looks like it can make a mess.

Sqwertocracy 29-08-2013 04:25 AM

Sqwertz wrote:
>> >Looks like it can make a mess.

> Don't it? They're meant for outdoor use.

That where you use marty?

Sqwertocracy 29-08-2013 10:59 PM

Sqwertz wrote:
> By buying a token $20 membership they can impose all sorts of terms,

Like no bulk Mayo purchases...

[email protected] 17-09-2013 03:27 PM

using camp chef grill box in gas kitchen

I got the camp chef and I tried it. It was not a good idea. No one got hurt.. The room got really warm. I did not try cooking anything on it but I put the camp chef on top of the kitchen and turned the kitchen on. I was not able to open the camp chef all they way because the kitchen was too small. So my test did not work.

Sqwertocracy 17-09-2013 04:39 PM

wrote:
> I put the camp chef on top of the kitchen and turned the kitchen on.

Did MartyB in KC supply the ludes?