Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default using camp chef grill box in gas kitchen

On 8/28/2013 10:22 AM, wrote:
> Hello I got a grill box that fits on a 2 stove burner. Seems to fit on my gas kitchen too. Can I use it on my gas kitchen inside the house? Is the gas from the gas kitchen toxic or is it the same as propane?

Sure the gas is toxic, that is why you have to burn it. If you breath
in the pure gas, natural or propane, you will die. Then the house mayh
blow up since it is flammable

I'm not sure what this grill box is exactly, but it should be fine on
the gas range as long as it is secure and save on the burners.