Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default I must protest these flaming posts

All I have done here is to post articles and opinions that improve this NG. Yet I've been flamed from the get go. What is it about me that youse would flame me? Because I have a great method when it comes to barbecuing? Last post, I objected to gas fired beef steaks. That was enough to cause many guffaws. Why? Porque? I'm just a gentleman who puts others before him..
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sep 5, 8:02*am, The Public Library >
wrote:
> All I have done here is to post articles and opinions that improve this NG. *Yet I've been flamed from the get go. *What is it about me that youse would flame me? *Because I have a great method when it comes to barbecuing? *Last post, I objected to gas fired beef steaks. *That was enough to cause many guffaws. *Why? *Porque? *I'm just a gentleman who puts others before him.

Such a poor little victim. Awe, skitchy skitchy poo, we're sooo sowwy
if we hurt your widdle feelings.

You forgive us? Pretty please with mustard rinds on it?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

tutall > wrote:

> On Sep 5, 8:02*am, The Public Library >
> wrote:

<snip really stupid shit that I'm only sufferingly seeing cuz it's
quoted>

> Such a poor little victim. Awe, skitchy skitchy poo, we're sooo sowwy
> if we hurt your widdle feelings.
>
> You forgive us? Pretty please with mustard rinds on it?

I'm just hoping that one of these days junkyboi will self immolate
whilst lighting his own farts. It'd be worth more than anything he ever
contributed to this froup,thassfershure.
A wise man once said you could plonk all gmailers and not miss diddly.
I guess you can tick one more box in that column.

monroe(booboo boohiss)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Wednesday, September 5, 2012 9:03:08 PM UTC-4, tutall wrote:
> Such a poor little victim. Awe, skitchy skitchy poo, we're sooo sowwy

did you actually think that my post was serious?
what a bleedin' dumb asswipe youse is.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"The Public Library" > wrote in message
> On Wednesday, September 5, 2012 9:03:08 PM UTC-4, tutall wrote:
>> Such a poor little victim. Awe, skitchy skitchy poo, we're sooo sowwy
>>

> did you actually think that my post was serious?
> what a bleedin' dumb asswipe youse is.

You must be an Ohio Redneck, they use "youse" in conversation a lot.
BeeJay
Hey it's raining out and I can't get out to do my chores.