Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default "Pizza-Que" pizza stone

Have any tried a pizza stone product called the "Pizza-Que"? It looks like
all it does is raise a pizza stone 2" off the grate. I've never been

http://www.amazon.com/Charcoal-Compa...9696906&sr=1-1
William Sonoma carries it but it's not in their stores.

Do any know where to look, or have one? Does it do anything other than raise
the stone above the grates?

Thanks

Kent

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Mar 9, 8:25*pm, "Kent" > wrote:
> Have any tried a pizza stone product called the "Pizza-Que"? *It looks like
> all it does is raise a pizza stone 2" off the grate. I've never been
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Charcoal-Compa...-Stone/dp/B001...
> William Sonoma carries it but it's not in their stores.
>
> Do any know where to look, or have one? Does it do anything other than raise
> the stone above the grates?
>
> Thanks
>
> Kent

yes, no, yes, yes, yes and yes, yes,

np
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"tutall" > wrote in message
On Mar 9, 8:25 pm, "Kent" > wrote:
> Have any tried a pizza stone product called the "Pizza-Que"? It looks like
> all it does is raise a pizza stone 2" off the grate. I've never been
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Charcoal-Compa...-Stone/dp/B001...
> William Sonoma carries it but it's not in their stores.
>
> Do any know where to look, or have one? Does it do anything other than
> raise
> the stone above the grates?
>
> Thanks
>
> Kent

yes, no, yes, yes, yes and yes, yes,

np

What does it do other than raise the stone 2.5 inches above the grate?
What's between the stone and the grate?
Thanks,
Kent

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Mar 10, 11:51*am, "Kent" > wrote:
> "tutall" > wrote in message

> On Mar 9, 8:25 pm, "Kent" > wrote:
>
> > Have any tried a pizza stone product called the "Pizza-Que"? It looks like
> > all it does is raise a pizza stone 2" off the grate. I've never been

> >http://www.amazon.com/Charcoal-Compa...-Stone/dp/B001...
> > William Sonoma carries it but it's not in their stores.

> > Do any know where to look, or have one? Does it do anything other than
> > raise
> > the stone above the grates?

> > Thanks

> > Kent

> yes, no, yes, yes, yes and yes, yes,
>
> np
>
> What does it do other than raise the stone 2.5 inches above the grate?
> What's between the stone and the grate?
> Thanks,
> Kent

get hot, same as between your ears.

HtH
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Mar 10, 7:13*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 20:25:22 -0800, Kent wrote:
> > Have any tried a pizza stone product called the "Pizza-Que"? *It looks like
> > all it does is raise a pizza stone 2" off the grate. I've never been

> >http://www.amazon.com/Charcoal-Compa...-Stone/dp/B001...
> > William Sonoma carries it but it's not in their stores.

> > Do any know where to look, or have one? Does it do anything other than raise
> > the stone above the grates?

> Que?
>
> Find a new hobby. *Have you tried cold smoking or char-broiling?
>
> -sw

Was thinking something that would be more acheivable for him. We all
enjoy what we do well, right? So was thinking more along the lines of
poaching eggs, steaming veggies or maybe even boiling pasta. You know,
things he'd have a chance of success at.

Making a bowl of cold cereal, that sort of thing.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 3/11/2011 6:48 AM, tutall wrote:
> On Mar 10, 7:13 pm, > wrote:
>> On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 20:25:22 -0800, Kent wrote:
>>> Have any tried a pizza stone product called the "Pizza-Que"? It looks like
>>> all it does is raise a pizza stone 2" off the grate. I've never been

>>> http://www.amazon.com/Charcoal-Compa...-Stone/dp/B001...
>>> William Sonoma carries it but it's not in their stores.

>>> Do any know where to look, or have one? Does it do anything other than raise
>>> the stone above the grates?

>> Que?
>>
>> Find a new hobby. Have you tried cold smoking or char-broiling?
>>
>> -sw

> Was thinking something that would be more acheivable for him. We all
> enjoy what we do well, right? So was thinking more along the lines of
> poaching eggs, steaming veggies or maybe even boiling pasta. You know,
> things he'd have a chance of success at.
>
> Making a bowl of cold cereal, that sort of thing.

Brining maybe?
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Kent wrote:
> > wrote in message
> On Mar 9, 8:25 pm, > wrote:
>
>> Have any tried a pizza stone product called the "Pizza-Que"? It looks like
>> all it does is raise a pizza stone 2" off the grate. I've never been
>>
>> http://www.amazon.com/Charcoal-Compa...-Stone/dp/B001...
>> William Sonoma carries it but it's not in their stores.
>>
>> Do any know where to look, or have one? Does it do anything other than
>> raise
>> the stone above the grates?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Kent
>>

> yes, no, yes, yes, yes and yes, yes,
>
> np
>

> What does it do other than raise the stone 2.5 inches above the grate?
> What's between the stone and the grate?
> Thanks,
> Kent

It's a damn pizza stone, moron.
Member

I like Pizza.
Love PIzza.
To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business, and your business in your heart. ~Thomas Watson, Sr.