Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Masterbuilt Electric Smoker with Window

I have been looking for reviews any only found a few most are PRO,
Looking for owners options.

If this is not the correct NG please let me know which the right one
is.

I realize that there are a few with attitudes in this NG, but then
they don't have much of a life anyway and just want to drag a thread
out.

Thanks
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

bogey wrote:
> I have been looking for reviews any only found a few most are PRO,
> Looking for owners options.
>
> If this is not the correct NG please let me know which the right one
> is.
>
> I realize that there are a few with attitudes in this NG, but then
> they don't have much of a life anyway and just want to drag a thread
> out.

I use a CookShack which is similar an haven't had any problems with it.
cookshack.com is the site if you want to compare. Steves tools sells
it. The major thing I've learned is don't overdo the wood or you will
wind up with a fire rather than smoke in the smokebox. It takes much
less than you might think. I use a chunk about the size of two golf
balls for most everything. The thing is so well insulated you can hold
your hand anywere except the smokestack. That means even if it's
-10 outside I can still do ribs. One down side is the racks arn't that
big so you will have to think about how you load it.

This link might help though.
http://bbq.about.com/b/2006/01/10/ma...moker-help.htm

--
DougW