Graeme...in London

> wrote in message
> I consider it both duty and pleasure to annoy harass disturb and make
> miserable pathetic little bullying misanthropes like yourself. Any
> more questions buttmunch?

Would it have anything to do that I am black?

Graeme

Duwop

Default User wrote:
> Duwop wrote:
> Hey man, I'm just sitting back chillin' and enjoying a spectacular St.
> Louis fall. Dunt drag me into this, especially with postseason
> baseball underway.

When you right, you right. I'm rooting for the Cards this postseason too.
Card Vs. Boston, now that would be F-U-N.

Hope the Cards humiliate LA.

>> I consider it both duty and pleasure to annoy harass disturb and make
>> miserable pathetic little bullying misanthropes like yourself. Any
>> more questions buttmunch?
>> >>

>Would it have anything to do that I am black?

Never occurred to me, see above.

And for the record if I were to see an old person being mugged on the
street I would do everything in my power to stop it. What you folks do
is the verbal equivalent. I've known a number of cowards and bullies
in my life and found them easily vanquished, all it takes is a little
courage.

Fear not little man, I will only intrude on your sick little world
occasionally, you are beginning to bore me. You can go back to
pulling the wings off flys or torturing kittens now.

Too easy....
Jack Sloan

"Gus" > wrote in message

> "Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> > cl wrote:
> >
> > > You guys really have a hard time getting along with *ANYONE* not in
> > > your little circle.

> > There's no little circle, no Cabal. The vast majority of newbies have
> > gotten along fine. The fact that fools and horses asses aren't suffered
> > lightly is your problem, not the NGs.
> > --
> > Dave
> > Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
> > http://davebbq.com/

> Dave...
>
> Please don't start picking on Cal. (and there is an "a" in between the "c"
> and the "l" of "Cal). Cal didn't do anything to you or to upset you by
> telling it like it is.
>
> Best to you and all,
> Gus Kilthau
> Houston, Texas

"Dont start picking on Cal"...Gus, I'm beginning to think you might be a
troll.
Jack

BOB

Jack Sloan wrote:
> "Gus" > wrote in message

>>> There's no little circle, no Cabal. The vast majority of newbies have
>>> gotten along fine. The fact that fools and horses asses aren't suffered
>>> lightly is your problem, not the NGs.
>>> --
>>> Dave
>>> Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
>>> http://davebbq.com/

>> Dave...
>>
>> Please don't start picking on Cal. (and there is an "a" in between the "c"
>> and the "l" of "Cal). Cal didn't do anything to you or to upset you by
>> telling it like it is.
>>
>> Best to you and all,
>> Gus Kilthau
>> Houston, Texas
>>>

> "Dont start picking on Cal"...Gus, I'm beginning to think you might be a
> troll.
> Jack

I think Gus (in the third person) is cal's buddy.

BOB

Duwop

Jack Sloan wrote:
> "Gus" > wrote in message
>> Please don't start picking on Cal. (and there is an "a" in between
>>

> "Dont start picking on Cal"...Gus, I'm beginning to think you might
> be a troll.
> Jack

Let's give Gus the benefit of a doubt and let him know Calonic is a known
wiper of asses. Every group has it's resident village idiot, we got 2 or
three, they take turns. Kevin's the crazy grumpy old man at the end of town,
you know, town characters.

Gus, don't think you've burnt any bridges just quite yet. Though we do have
our quota of Texans. Bet you make a mean brisket. This is the silly season
at AFB, fall time, fewer newbies starting out so now we start to eat our
own. Let it calm down some, no need to add fuel to a fire if you don't know
what it's made of or what started it.

Next on the itinerary: a new round of "How to cook Turkey for
Thanksgiving?" or "How to cook a ham?".

cl

"Graeme...in London" wrote:

> > wrote in message
> > Gus,
> >
> > Give it up, this Bugg asshole and a couple of his in-bred butt buddies
> > think they own this forum.

> Why don't you **** off?
>
> Graeme

Why can't a grown man defend himself?

-CAL
cl

"Graeme...in London" wrote:

> > wrote in message
> > I consider it both duty and pleasure to annoy harass disturb and make
> > miserable pathetic little bullying misanthropes like yourself. Any
> > more questions buttmunch?
> > >>

> Would it have anything to do that I am black?
>
> Graeme

See what I mean. The world is hard for a black man blah blah blah. My
lord how the hell would he have know and wtf does it matter? No sympathy
from me buddy because I have black friends. Just learn to not blame your
race this day and age. Instead realize you, not a racist world, are the
one that brings consequences upon yourself.

-CAL
cl

> I'm going to make one plea for people to stop feeding the cal/Kent/Jim
> type trolls. I have them killfiled in an effort to not see their
> obnoxious messages, these sorts of replies defeat that.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Brian

Trolls?? You jokers are the fing trolls.

cl

Jack Sloan wrote:

> "Dont start picking on Cal"...Gus, I'm beginning to think you might be a
> troll.
> Jack

Another 'idoit' not realizing he is a part of the problem.
BOB

Duwop wrote:
> Jack Sloan wrote:
>> "Gus" > wrote in message
>>> Please don't start picking on Cal. (and there is an "a" in between
>>>

>> "Dont start picking on Cal"...Gus, I'm beginning to think you might
>> be a troll.
>> Jack

> Let's give Gus the benefit of a doubt and let him know Calonic is a known
> wiper of asses. Every group has it's resident village idiot, we got 2 or
> three, they take turns. Kevin's the crazy grumpy old man at the end of town,
> you know, town characters.
>
> Gus, don't think you've burnt any bridges just quite yet. Though we do have
> our quota of Texans. Bet you make a mean brisket. This is the silly season
> at AFB, fall time, fewer newbies starting out so now we start to eat our
> own. Let it calm down some, no need to add fuel to a fire if you don't know
> what it's made of or what started it.
>
> Next on the itinerary: a new round of "How to cook Turkey for
> Thanksgiving?" or "How to cook a ham?".
>

> --

Good post, Dale. Especially the first paragraph.

BOB
purposely didn't snip a thing

Jack Schidt®

"Duwop" > wrote in message
> Jack Sloan wrote:
>> "Gus" > wrote in message
>>> Please don't start picking on Cal. (and there is an "a" in between
>>>

>> "Dont start picking on Cal"...Gus, I'm beginning to think you might
>> be a troll.
>> Jack

> Let's give Gus the benefit of a doubt and let him know Calonic is a known
> wiper of asses. Every group has it's resident village idiot, we got 2 or
> three, they take turns. Kevin's the crazy grumpy old man at the end of
> town,
> you know, town characters.

Can I be the town drunk? Oh, right, wait yer turn, Jack.

Jack

Kevin S. Wilson

http://www.webpak.net/~rescyou/turkey/turkey.htm

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
GmagicB

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 13:47:28 -0700, "Duwop" > wrote:
>
> >Next on the itinerary: a new round of "How to cook Turkey for
> >Thanksgiving?"

> http://www.webpak.net/~rescyou/turkey/turkey.htm
>
> --
> Kevin S. Wilson
> Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
> "Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
> --Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology

GREAT article! Now I'm wondering how to set up my Hasty-Bake for cooking a
turkey along these lines, as I don't have a K. (Currently at the crossroads
between Kamado and Klose.) As I see it, the critical factor will be
achieveing and sustaining the higher temps, as the HB steel is not nearly as
heavy a gauge as a Klose, much less as insulated as a Kamado.

Not to say it can't be done, but it'll take some working out.

Excellent article, though.

Later,
George

Jack Sloan

"Jack Schidt®" > wrote in message
m...

> "Duwop" > wrote in message
> > Jack Sloan wrote:
> >>>
> >> "Dont start picking on Cal"...Gus, I'm beginning to think you might
> >> be a troll.
> >> Jack

> > Let's give Gus the benefit of a doubt and let him know Calonic is a

known
> > wiper of asses. Every group has it's resident village idiot, we got 2 or
> > three, they take turns. Kevin's the crazy grumpy old man at the end of
> > town,
> > you know, town characters.
> >

> Can I be the town drunk? Oh, right, wait yer turn, Jack.
>
> Jack

Seems to be a few Jacks around here who might fit the bill.
Jack

Jack Sloan

"cl" > wrote in message

> Jack Sloan wrote:
> > >

> > "Dont start picking on Cal"...Gus, I'm beginning to think you might be a
> > troll.
> > Jack

> Another 'idoit' not realizing he is a part of the problem.

Name callin' don't fit you well, pinhead. Suits me just fine.
Jack

Harry Demidavicius

On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 16:48:41 GMT, "GmagicB" >
wrote:

> [...]
>> > right
>> > and Gus is for real.
>> >
>> > What amazes me is this: Here's a guy who's a vet, who does what would
>> > appear
>> > to be a considerable amount of charity work, and who shares the passion
>> > that
>> > makes this group.

>> Plenty of us are vets, do charity work and have the Q passion. And many

>of
>> us have been here for *many years,* posting and trying to be helpful to
>> other Qers. No offense, GmagicB, but you've been posting here since

>August,
>> 2004, so maybe you don't have the depth of experience with trolls,

>spammers
>> and generally disruptive buttheads that have paraded their way through

>this
>> ng on a regular basis. It's that experience that makes us wary and
>> occasionally a bit trigger-happy.
>>
>> >Now, maybe he comes knockin' on the AFB group with a rough
>> > hand. So what? Anybody here want to cut the guy a break? Precious few,

>it
>> > looks like.

>> Seems to me while Gus isn't a troll or a spammer, his "Secret Recipe"

>really
>> isn't in the tradition of sharing that every single one of the old-timers
>> around here believe in. This group is about barbecue; the real masters

>who
>> dwell here have no secrets, just ask a question and you'll get an answer.
>> Hang around awhile and you'll see that for yourself. Meanwhile, it's
>> Usenet. Gus can post as he chooses.
>>

>> > What the hell is wrong with you guys? So busy being glib you have to
>> > always
>> > shoot off at the mouth and think later?
>> >
>> > I say, Welcome, Gus. Pay no attention the smug, self-righteous, got
>> > nothing
>> > to offer but plenty of mean-ness to spit out for no good reason crew,

>and
>> > settle right in.

>> Does this have anything to do with the fact that you asked about great
>> Philly barbecue and were told "Nope, ain't none" and maybe a few guys made
>> fun of you for persisting? Here's my suggestion, GmagicB. Plonk

>everyone
>> you think is "glib, smug, self-righteous, has nothing to offer, shoots off
>> at the mouth, offers mean-ness and have more to say than they should."

>Then
>> you'll have everyone that's left to enjoy.
>>
>> I doubt I'll be one of them.
>>

>> > There are plenty of people on this group with a lot to offer and who do

>so
>> > willingly and in the spirit of camaraderie. There are, alas, plenty of
>> > others with more to say than they should.

>> Spoken with authority, newbie. Check your mirror.
>>
>> Jack Curry
>>

>Jack -
>
>Think I'll just check th rear-view mirror. That way you'll keep getting

Nice move, Grasshopper. Chew out the group, mouth off at Curry; good
entrance!

Harry

>Later,
>George

GmagicB

"Harry Demidavicius" > wrote in message

> Nice move, Grasshopper. Chew out the group, mouth off at Curry; good
> entrance!
>
> Harry
> >
> >Later,
> >George

Harry -

Not exactly a newbie. I used to post here, maybe three or four years
ago.I've just been on hiatus. It's pretty easy to see that things haven't
changed much, though. There's always gonna be a greasefire somewhere.

Nice to have the time to visit again, nonetheless.

Later,
George

GmagicB

"Harry Demidavicius" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 16:48:41 GMT, "GmagicB" >

> Nice move, Grasshopper. Chew out the group, mouth off at Curry; good
> entrance!
>
> Harry

Harry -

Not exactly a newbie here. I uposted with somefrequency several years ago.
Just been on hiatus, that's all. Lurking long enough to see that some things
haven't changed and there is always a greasefire roaring somewhere here.

Later,
George

GmagicB

"Harry Demidavicius" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 16:48:41 GMT, "GmagicB" >
> wrote:
> >

> Nice move, Grasshopper. Chew out the group, mouth off at Curry; good
> entrance!
>
> Harry

Harry -

Not exactly a newbie here. I uposted with somefrequency several years ago.
Just been on hiatus, that's all. Lurking long enough to see that some things
haven't changed and there is always a greasefire roaring somewhere here.

Later,
George

GmagicB

"GmagicB" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> Not exactly a newbie here. I uposted with somefrequency several years ago.
> Just been on hiatus, that's all. Lurking long enough to see that some

things
> haven't changed and there is always a greasefire roaring somewhere here.
>
> Later,
> George

Apologies for the redundant messages. I'm getting some weird error message
telling me that the messages aren't going through. I was resending thinking
I'd changed my setting to make thenm go through, still getting the error
message...you get the picture.

Working on it...
Later,
George

Jack Curry

> Tastes like chicken.
>
> Jack

Welcome back, stranger. Been awhile and you've been missed.

Jack Curry

Scarlett Pimpernel

"Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in
:

> Scarlet Pimpernel wrote:
>
>> ... and I hope you're a lot nicer in real life than you are around
>> here, or I fear for your future in the hospitality industry.
>> ..snip..

> I never could tolerate exceedingly whiny and stupid people.
>
>> ..snip..

> And you should take your own advice. You certainly didn't have to post
> to this thread with a lengthy, whiny and insulting message. The fact
> that you tried to equate personal and professional was a smear tactic
> that you tried to couch in "concern". Go **** on yerself.
>
>> Gus, to you I say "welcome". Remember, "in every bunch of roses you
>> get a few pricks". Unsnag yourself from the thorns, and focus on the
>> flowers.

> A nothing welcoming another nothing; how quaint.

Thanks for illustrating my point. I rest my case.

/s

Your Black?????????????

So?

My neck is red, and if you look long enough, a few more colors will
show up. (hopefully no blue, tho) Frankly, one of the aspects of the
internet I enjoy is that everyone is judged on what (and how) he or she
thinks. Race does not become an issue unless it is expressly made so.

That's my tuppence, now back to my woodchopping, weatherstripping, and
other items needed to be done with a 200 yr old house to get it ready
for winter. Hopefully I will be able to start posting on a more regular
basis, soon as I get that and my CCNA class completed.
Oh, and Gus, welcome.

Jon

Go Falcons! 4-0

Jack Schidt®

"Jack Sloan" > wrote in message

> "Jack Schidt®" > wrote in message
> m...

>> > Let's give Gus the benefit of a doubt and let him know Calonic is a

> known
>> > wiper of asses. Every group has it's resident village idiot, we got 2
>> > or
>> > three, they take turns. Kevin's the crazy grumpy old man at the end of
>> > town,
>> > you know, town characters.
>> >

>> Can I be the town drunk? Oh, right, wait yer turn, Jack.
>>
>> Jack
>>

> Seems to be a few Jacks around here who might fit the bill.
> Jack

Haha, nuttin wrong with being drinkin' buds!

Jack

Jack Schidt®

"Harry Demidavicius" > wrote in message

> Nice move, Grasshopper. Chew out the group, mouth off at Curry; good
> entrance!
>
> Harry

andwotsdafollowupost?

Jack

Dave Bugg

Scarlett Pimpernel wrote:

> Thanks for illustrating my point. I rest my case.

Uh hum, you actually proved my point, Pumpkin'. But your resting now, so
we'll just talk in whispers.
--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Dave Bugg

Scarlett Pimpernel wrote:

> Thanks for illustrating my point. I rest my case.

Uh hum, you actually proved my point, Pumpkin'. But your resting now, so
we'll just talk in whispers.
--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
http://davebbq.com/

Gus

> That's my tuppence, now back to my woodchopping, weatherstripping, and
> other items needed to be done with a 200 yr old house to get it ready
> for winter. Hopefully I will be able to start posting on a more regular
> basis, soon as I get that and my CCNA class completed.
> Oh, and Gus, welcome.
>
> Jon
>

> Go Falcons! 4-0

Thanks Jon and all who put out the welcome mat...

I am really amazed (while earlier I was somewhat amused) at the depth of
feeling (or unfeeling) exhibited by SOME folks around this newsgroup. A
psychology student could make quite a study here, no doubt about that.

Anyway, I have never seen a thread turn from "giving" to "punishing" so
quickly and so completely as this one. For a moment or two, Gus did not
really know how to react to the meanness of some folks, their foul thoughts
and uncivil language. But now I do know how to react. It is for Gus now to
stop trying to pull their chains and egg them on to more and more meanness.
Obviously they don't need Gus to do that, for they have sufficient meanness
of thought and language without any outside help needed. But this has been
most interesting.

I truly do wish all here well, and I hope that the blood pressures and
stomach ulcers of several of the "regulars" might improve and give them
some rest and peace. Good Lord, they seem to need some of those.

In the meantime, let's get back to Q stuff. I will be pretty busy during
the next several weeks working on "Redneck's Kitchen." We hope to roll it
out sometime in late November or so. Got the recipes well tested and the
Qing methods pretty well doped out. Still need to experiment some with
breads and biscuits, but it will all come along soon enough.

Best to you all,
Gus Kilthau
Houston, Texas

Steve Calvin

Jack Schidt® wrote:

> "Gus" > wrote in message
>
>>Now THERE is an idea that someone should follow up on. Maybe the reason
>>no
>>one has done that yet is because maybe no one knows what mouse flavor is
>>like.

> Tastes like chicken.
>
> Jack

ummm... Jack... dare I ask how you happen to have that particular piece
of knowledge? ;-)

--
Steve

Why don't they make mouse flavored cat food?

Jack Schidt®

"Steve Calvin" > wrote in message
> Jack Schidt® wrote:
>
>> "Gus" > wrote in message
>>
>>>Now THERE is an idea that someone should follow up on. Maybe the reason
>>>no
>>>one has done that yet is because maybe no one knows what mouse flavor is
>>>like.

>> Tastes like chicken.
>>
>> Jack

> ummm... Jack... dare I ask how you happen to have that particular piece of
> knowledge? ;-)

Errr...dunno, but I hear tell...

Jack

Brick

On 2-Oct-2004, "Jack Curry" <Jack-CurryRemove > wrote:

> Gus wrote:
> > "Stephen Russell" > wrote
> > in message .. .
> >>
> >> "Gus" > wrote in message
> >>
> >> Probably the car on blocks out front?

<snip

> Hmm.
> Now Gus, I'm sure you're a fine Redneck fellow and all, but I'm starting to
> wonder just a little bit about your cooking techniques. First you foil your
> ribs and briskets, now you don't...and unless you're cooking some ribs off a
> piglet (I like 3 1/2 and downs, so I gotta wonder how small yours are),
> yours are done in about half the time it takes mine at the same temperature.
> Tell me your clock stopped and you got the time wrong, Gus. Tell me your
> ribs took 4 hours or so, like mine do.

I probably cook hotter then Jack does most of the time, but strangely enough
my ribs need something like four hours too. Oh, I cooked a rack of beef ribs in
an hour one time, but my cooker was damn near glowing red. Another time some
spares took close to seven hours, but I kept mopping them with apple juice the last
two hours. (Not recommended). Typical average is around four hours at reasonable
'Q' temperatures.

> Come to think of it, you sure do want us to know how those ribs were "really
> loaded down with Redneck Rub (R)," which is a secret recipe only available
> from you and just happens to be the main ingredient in every recipe in your
> cookbook.
> Maybe I'm just a dumb cracker, but I'm starting to wonder if you're trying
> to sell us something.
> Allay my fears, Gus, 'cause I hate being used.
>
> Jack Curry
> -say it ain't so-

I'm not too impressed with 'SECRET' rub formulas. I use a lot of Cajun rub,
but many wouldn't like it. Big Jim uses S & P more often then not and his
ribs are as good as I've eaten.

That made me hungry. Got some trotters thawing. Maybe I'll brown them
and throw them in with some white beans. There's not enough to justify
firing up the pit.
--
Brick(DL5BF, WA7ERO, HS4ADI)
Dave Bugg

Gus wrote:

> It is for Gus now to stop trying to pull their chains and egg them on
> to more and more meanness. Obviously they don't need Gus to do that,
> for they have sufficient meanness of thought and language without any
> outside help needed. But this has been most interesting.

Fair enough. I would suggest, however, that you quit characterizing
individual reaction to your entrance to this ng, which rubbed a number of
folks the wrong way, as anything other than a reaction to you. Quit trying
to analyze other folks.

> I truly do wish all here well, and I hope that the blood pressures and
> stomach ulcers of several of the "regulars" might improve and give
> them some rest and peace. Good Lord, they seem to need some of those.

This is what I'm refering to. How do you know that the words I wrote were
raising my blood pressure? Or that I was even angry? In real life, if
someone rubs you the wrong way, one can call someone an 'idiot' ( just an
example, not directed at anyone) in a calm voice and demeanor. So, again, I
would suggest that you give up on characterizing or categorizing any
individual here. If you truly want to bury the hatchet, then bury it without
conditions.

> In the meantime, let's get back to Q stuff. I will be pretty busy
> during the next several weeks working on "Redneck's Kitchen." We
> hope to roll it out sometime in late November or so. Got the recipes
> well tested and the Qing methods pretty well doped out. Still need
> to experiment some with breads and biscuits, but it will all come
> along soon enough.

I wish you the best of luck, Gus, and look forward to a long AFB
relationship.
--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

George B. Ross

Jack Schidt® ) opined:

> "Jack Sloan" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Jack Schidt®" > wrote in message
>> m...

>> known
>>> >

>>> Can I be the town drunk? Oh, right, wait yer turn, Jack.
>>>
>>> Jack
>>>

>> Seems to be a few Jacks around here who might fit the
>> bill. Jack
>>

> Haha, nuttin wrong with being drinkin' buds!
>
> Jack

Well, with "Village Idiot", "Town Drunk" and "Drinking Buddy"
taken, can I be "Crotchety Old Guy Who Yells At Teenagers To
Stay Off Lawn". I may be a bit young at 40, but I've had
practice.

--
George B. Ross is
remove the obvious bits for email
Dave Bugg

George B. Ross wrote:

> Well, with "Village Idiot", "Town Drunk" and "Drinking Buddy"
> taken, can I be "Crotchety Old Guy Who Yells At Teenagers To
> Stay Off Lawn". I may be a bit young at 40, but I've had
> practice.

ROTFLOL!!!

--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Jack Schidt®

"Brick" > wrote in message

> I'm not too impressed with 'SECRET' rub formulas. I use a lot of Cajun
> rub,
> but many wouldn't like it. Big Jim uses S & P more often then not and his
> ribs are as good as I've eaten.

I've been keeping rubs down to less than a half dozen ingredients and it's
usually ground chile, garlic, salt and pepper (damn, there's my 'secret rub'
recipe let right outta the bag). My thinking is that the wood should be
doing the talking and the rub adds that nice edge to it. But WTF do I know?
I'm a drunk, ferchrissake.

Jack

Steve Calvin

Jack Schidt® wrote:
> "Brick" > wrote in message
>
>>I'm not too impressed with 'SECRET' rub formulas. I use a lot of Cajun
>>rub,
>>but many wouldn't like it. Big Jim uses S & P more often then not and his
>>ribs are as good as I've eaten.
>>

> I've been keeping rubs down to less than a half dozen ingredients and it's
> usually ground chile, garlic, salt and pepper (damn, there's my 'secret rub'
> recipe let right outta the bag). My thinking is that the wood should be
> doing the talking and the rub adds that nice edge to it. But WTF do I know?
> I'm a drunk, ferchrissake.
>
> Jack

I'm <hic> with ya on all counts Jack. My seasoning has run the gamut
of elaborate concoctions to none to most things in-between. I've
finally settled on good 'ol salt and fresh ground pepper. <hic>

--
Steve

Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it.
Autograph your work with excellence.

cl

"Steve Calvin" > wrote in message
> I'm <hic> with ya on all counts Jack. My seasoning has run the gamut
> of elaborate concoctions to none to most things in-between. I've
> finally settled on good 'ol salt and fresh ground pepper. <hic>

I think every cook ultimately learns that seasons are to accentuate the
flavors of an item, not replace them. Its not like we are trying to cover
the smell and flavor of rancid meat like used to be the case.

-CAL