GmagicB

"Jack Schidt®" > wrote in message
m...

>> I'll step out of retirement for a minute just to comment that it looks

like
> Gus came on kinda strong, but I think he'll do ok. Looks like at this

point
> you got the dick sizes and car engines out of the way so now the Q talk

can
> continue.
>
> Carry on,
> Jack

Well spoken, Jack!

George

Jack Sloan

"Jack Schidt®" > wrote in message
m...

Well, Hello there Mr Schidt....long time no hear from...Hope you have not
been mia because of health probs. I would rather hope that you just got mad
at us or had enough for a while.
Glad to see you posting again.
Jack

Dave Bugg

Gus wrote:

> By the way, I shared those "quick Q" ribs with my friends at the
> hospital last night and they gobbled them up and yelled for more. (So
> much for that, right?)

And billions of Mcdonald's hamburgers are gobbled up and folks ask for more.
So what's Gus's point?

--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Gus

"Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> Gus wrote:
>
> > By the way, I shared those "quick Q" ribs with my friends at the
> > hospital last night and they gobbled them up and yelled for more. (So
> > much for that, right?)

> And billions of Mcdonald's hamburgers are gobbled up and folks ask for

more.
> So what's Gus's point?
>
> --
> Dave
> Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
> http://davebbq.com/

Dave, my man, the point is that some "regular" around these parts had
declared that NO RIBS WOULD BE DONE IN THE TIME GUS DECLARED!

The point is that "regulars" are not always correct... just as us "newbies"
are not always correct, either.

And, I suppose,"Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que", that is likely to be "the
point." The person had called Gus a liar about the time needed to cook
those ribs. (Evidently you did not read his silly posting) The ribs were
gobbled up. Had they been undercooked ribs, they would not have been eaten.
Does that not make a LITTLE bit of sense? MacDonalds... Oh, Dave.!!!

Smile some. It generally helps.

Gus Kilthau
Houston, Texas

GmagicB

"Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> Gus wrote:
>
> > By the way, I shared those "quick Q" ribs with my friends at the
> > hospital last night and they gobbled them up and yelled for more. (So
> > much for that, right?)

> And billions of Mcdonald's hamburgers are gobbled up and folks ask for

more.
> So what's Gus's point?
>
> --
> Dave
> Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
> http://davebbq.com/

Uh...let's see,now...maybe that people appreciate sharing?

Later,
George

Dave Bugg

Gus wrote:

> The ribs were gobbled up. Had they been undercooked ribs, they would
> not have been eaten. Does that not make a LITTLE bit of sense?
> MacDonalds... Oh, Dave.!!!

No. The point is this: People gladly eat crap, pay a premium for crap, and
think the crap is great. Mcdonald's is a case in point. The same could
well be true of your uncorroborated group that supposedly loved your ribs.
It's one thing to rely on self-stated stories, it's another to prove it.

> Smile some. It generally helps.

Wipe your butt, that also helps.

--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Gus

"Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> Gus wrote:
>
> > The ribs were gobbled up. Had they been undercooked ribs, they would
> > not have been eaten. Does that not make a LITTLE bit of sense?
> > MacDonalds... Oh, Dave.!!!

> No. The point is this: People gladly eat crap, pay a premium for crap, and
> think the crap is great. Mcdonald's is a case in point. The same could
> well be true of your uncorroborated group that supposedly loved your ribs.
> It's one thing to rely on self-stated stories, it's another to prove it.
>
> > Smile some. It generally helps.

> Wipe your butt, that also helps.
>
> --
> Dave
> Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
> http://davebbq.com/

Daves Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que..

Now, Dave, there is no need for you or others to get downright nasty.

(I hope that your Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que is a lot cleaner than your language!)

Best to all,
Gus Kilthau
Houston, Texas

Gus

"GmagicB" > wrote in message
nk.net...

> "Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> > Gus wrote:
> >
> > > By the way, I shared those "quick Q" ribs with my friends at the
> > > hospital last night and they gobbled them up and yelled for more. (So
> > > much for that, right?)

> > And billions of Mcdonald's hamburgers are gobbled up and folks ask for

> more.
> > So what's Gus's point?
> >
> > --
> > Dave
> > Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
> > http://davebbq.com/
> >

> Uh...let's see,now...maybe that people appreciate sharing?
>
> Later,
> George

George...

Yes. Some do appreciate and enjoy sharing.

;-) Gus Kilthau
Houston, Texas

JD

"Gus" > wrote in message

||| No. The point is this: People gladly eat crap, pay a premium for
||| crap, and think the crap is great. Mcdonald's is a case in point.
||| The same could well be true of your uncorroborated group that
||| supposedly loved your ribs. It's one thing to rely on self-stated
||| stories, it's another to prove it.
||| Wipe your butt, that also helps.
||| --
||| Dave
||| Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
||| http://davebbq.com/
|| Daves Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que..
|| Now, Dave, there is no need for you or others to get downright nasty.
|| (I hope that your Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que is a lot cleaner than your
|| language!)
|| Best to all,
|| Gus Kilthau

Gus, Dave has a long background as a Health Dept inspector in a state that
takes that sort of thing rather seriously. If Dave's language offends you
I'd be suspect of your Texas credentials. If you got any group of people in
Tejas to eat (and actually like) those ribs, I'd be guessing that you and
your friends are a bunch of yankee carpetbaggers who don't know squat about
good Q.

JD

Dave Bugg

Gus wrote:

> Daves Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que..
>
> Now, Dave, there is no need for you or others to get downright nasty.

Sure there is. Your a liar and a fraud. You puport to be some big hotshot,
but its obvious that instead of a hotshot, you're nothing but a fool and a
blow-hard.

> (I hope that your Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que is a lot cleaner than your
> language!)

And I would hope that you look smarter than you write.

--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Dave Bugg

Gus wrote:

> Yes. Some do appreciate and enjoy sharing.

Sharing shit ain't worth shit
--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Jack Schidt®

"Jack Sloan" > wrote in message

> "Jack Schidt®" > wrote in message
> m...
>>

> Well, Hello there Mr Schidt....long time no hear from...Hope you have not
> been mia because of health probs. I would rather hope that you just got
> mad
> at us or had enough for a while.
> Glad to see you posting again.
> Jack

Haha! No, I'm healthy as a horse, eat like a pig and drink like a fish.
Sounds like Wild Kingdom, eh? I've been busy and not posting much, but not
too busy to smoke meat and fish. Now that fall is here, looks like it's
long-sleeved Q'ing, which'll be followed by hat and glove Q'ing. Ah well,
if it was that bad I'd move. Good to see ya.

Jack

GmagicB

"Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> Gus wrote:
>
> > Yes. Some do appreciate and enjoy sharing.

> Sharing shit ain't worth shit
> --
> Dave
> Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
> http://davebbq.com/

This how you're gonna treat your customers, Dave?

cl

"Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> Gus wrote:
>
> > By the way, I shared those "quick Q" ribs with my friends at the
> > hospital last night and they gobbled them up and yelled for more. (So
> > much for that, right?)

> And billions of Mcdonald's hamburgers are gobbled up and folks ask for

more.
> So what's Gus's point?

McDeess and, Krystals/Whitecastle both have a unique flavor that excludes
them from comparison with 'other' hamburger joints.

You (pl) are too damned hardheaded to believe that other techniques can
results equalling or exceeding those done the long slow way. Wake up,
innovation has bettered almost every other aspect of life so why are you so
slow to even try a new alternative in an effort to evaluate its
effectiveness. This behavior is a perfect example of ignorance. Try it
before you pass judgement. At least show a little wisdom by bein
inquisitive to the technique

Hell I can even give you a technique that will produce winning results from
slow cook in an indoor oven no less and you would would think they were from
a smoker.

-CAL

cl

"Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> Gus wrote:
>
> > Daves Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que..
> >
> > Now, Dave, there is no need for you or others to get downright nasty.

> Sure there is. Your a liar and a fraud. You puport to be some big

hotshot,
> but its obvious that instead of a hotshot, you're nothing but a fool and a
> blow-hard.
>
> > (I hope that your Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que is a lot cleaner than your
> > language!)

> And I would hope that you look smarter than you write.

You guys really have a hard time getting along with *ANYONE* not in your
little circle.

-CAL

Dave Bugg

GmagicB wrote:

> This how you're gonna treat your customers, Dave?

Are you asking because Gus is a customer? Besides, wouldn't that line of
reasoning require that same question be posed to everyone? In other words,
is the way you are acting on usenet the way you behave at work? I guess I
reject the notion posed, and allow that those who think otherwise will
decide never to darken my doorstep. I've been here far longer as a Health
District employee, than as a joint owner, and given the fact that I haven't
entered the Priesthood, I intend to be who I am. :-)
--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Dave Bugg

cl wrote:

> You guys really have a hard time getting along with *ANYONE* not in
> your little circle.

There's no little circle, no Cabal. The vast majority of newbies have
gotten along fine. The fact that fools and horses asses aren't suffered
lightly is your problem, not the NGs.
--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

kilikini

"Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> GmagicB wrote:
>
>> This how you're gonna treat your customers, Dave?

> Are you asking because Gus is a customer? Besides, wouldn't that line of
> reasoning require that same question be posed to everyone? In other
> words,
> is the way you are acting on usenet the way you behave at work? I guess I
> reject the notion posed, and allow that those who think otherwise will
> decide never to darken my doorstep. I've been here far longer as a Health
> District employee, than as a joint owner, and given the fact that I
> haven't
> entered the Priesthood, I intend to be who I am. :-)
> --
> Dave
> Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
> http://davebbq.com/

Priesthood? No, Dave, that would require celibacy and I wouldn't recommend
that for you. <g>. But, you too can become a minister like Fosco, Nick,
TFM and myself. Hee hee hee. See ya in a little over a week!

kili

JD

"kilikini" > wrote in message

||| Are you asking because Gus is a customer? Besides, wouldn't that
||| line of reasoning require that same question be posed to everyone?
||| In other words,
||| is the way you are acting on usenet the way you behave at work? I
||| guess I reject the notion posed, and allow that those who think
||| otherwise will decide never to darken my doorstep. I've been here
||| far longer as a Health District employee, than as a joint owner,
||| and given the fact that I haven't
||| entered the Priesthood, I intend to be who I am. :-)
||| --
||| Dave
||| Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
||| http://davebbq.com/
|| Priesthood? No, Dave, that would require celibacy and I wouldn't
|| recommend that for you. <g>. But, you too can become a minister
|| like Fosco, Nick, TFM and myself. Hee hee hee. See ya in a little
|| over a week!
|| kili

I was supposed to become a priest which made my Irish grandmother ecstatic
but at 13 it occured to me that 'celibate' didn't have an 'r' in it and the
deal was off. Granny was ****ed about that until her dying day.

JD

Scarlet Pimpernel

"Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message >...
> Gus wrote:
>
> > Daves Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que..
> >
> > Now, Dave, there is no need for you or others to get downright nasty.

> Sure there is. Your a liar and a fraud. You puport to be some big hotshot,
> but its obvious that instead of a hotshot, you're nothing but a fool and a
> blow-hard.
>
> > (I hope that your Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que is a lot cleaner than your
> > language!)

> And I would hope that you look smarter than you write.

.... and I hope you're a lot nicer in real life than you are around
here, or I fear for your future in the hospitality industry.

I've been hanging around here, and occasionally posting, for a couple
years now, and really enjoy the humour, banter and cameraderie. In
general, you're a nice bunch of folks, and I'd like to know you
better. What I really don't like is the small schoolyard bully
element, who insist on imposing their definitions, preferences and
posting style on everyone else. Maybe this is just Sociology, because
I see it on other newsgroups too. But I never could tolerate a bully.

Folks, this is *recreation*. We do this for fun. If you have so much
invested that you're going to fight every issue to the finish, you
need to take a long hard look at your priorities. (Are you listening,
Kevin?). Being agressive, vindictive, and insulting says more about
*you* than it does about your subject.

Gus, to you I say "welcome". Remember, "in every bunch of roses you
get a few pricks". Unsnag yourself from the thorns, and focus on the
flowers.

/s

Steve Calvin

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> Son, this is *recreation*. I do this for fun.

Foghorn Leghorn? ;-)

--
Steve

Why don't they make mouse flavored cat food?

Dave Bugg

Scarlet Pimpernel wrote:

> ... and I hope you're a lot nicer in real life than you are around
> here, or I fear for your future in the hospitality industry.

Uh, huh. Nice try, but no ceegar. The attempt to mesh personal with
professional is a straw man.

> I've been hanging around here, and occasionally posting, for a couple
> years now, and really enjoy the humour, banter and cameraderie. In
> general, you're a nice bunch of folks, and I'd like to know you
> better. What I really don't like is the small schoolyard bully
> element, who insist on imposing their definitions, preferences and
> posting style on everyone else. Maybe this is just Sociology, because
> I see it on other newsgroups too. But I never could tolerate a bully.

I never could tolerate exceedingly whiny and stupid people.

> Folks, this is *recreation*. We do this for fun. If you have so much
> invested that you're going to fight every issue to the finish, you
> need to take a long hard look at your priorities. (Are you listening,
> Kevin?). Being agressive, vindictive, and insulting says more about
> *you* than it does about your subject.

And you should take your own advice. You certainly didn't have to post to
this thread with a lengthy, whiny and insulting message. The fact that you
tried to equate personal and professional was a smear tactic that you tried
to couch in "concern". Go **** on yerself.

> Gus, to you I say "welcome". Remember, "in every bunch of roses you
> get a few pricks". Unsnag yourself from the thorns, and focus on the
> flowers.

A nothing welcoming another nothing; how quaint.

--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 19:53:16 -0500, "Gus" > wrote:

>Bite on a good rib, chomp on a meltin' tender slice of brisket, swallow some
>Qd beans, or do something , like maybe take a pill, or whatever... but get
>off your high horse and be civil at the very least.

Since you're parceling out unsolicited advice, here's some for you:

Find your delete key and use it.

There's no need to repost the entire thread. Google does a fine job of
archiving it.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
Duwop

Dave Bugg wrote:

Dave, IMO you have seem stressed and there has been too much Netiquette Nazi
stuff recently. Not just from you, but damn. Come on, we were trolled
recently just over this. Too easy a target if you ask me *shrug*.

Let's put it in context, you and Kevin have been teamin' up on people.
Kevin's backing you up, in a way he's been egging you on. Nuff said?

Ya know, sometimes top posting doesnt mess up context, and there's a LOT
more lack of snippage than top posting. Please, don't take that as a
complaint, god forbid Brian or someone start posting shit directing someone
to snip.

I lost usenet for over a week until just yesterday and checked Google this
weekend. Know what I saw? Well you know, not much about cooking.

Sit down, put your feet up and set a while. It's all good, even top posters.
;-)

Side note, I'm real interested watching your business come along. Got me
thinking about doing the same maybe. Know you got to be stressed with
opening and all the final last minute gliches and stuff that has to be
piling up like flies on a garbage truck. Good luck to you, hope you can take
a moment and enjoy what you've accomplished so far.

Dale

Gus

Dave of Dave's Pit Smoked Bar-B-Que wrote:
> [...]

Gus replied:

> || Now, Dave, there is no need for you or others to get downright nasty.
> || (I hope that your Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que is a lot cleaner than your
> || language!)

JD joined in:>
> Gus, Dave has a long background as a Health Dept inspector in a state that
> takes that sort of thing rather seriously. If Dave's language offends you
> I'd be suspect of your Texas credentials. If you got any group of people

in
> Tejas to eat (and actually like) those ribs, I'd be guessing that you and
> your friends are a bunch of yankee carpetbaggers who don't know squat

about
> good Q.

Gus answered:
With Daves "long experience as a health inspector..." it is surprising that
his advice to others to "wipe your butt" would be posted on a food
newsgroup. Kinda unsanitary stuff for a health inspector to be bandying
about. As to the group in Texas that took on "those ribs," they consisted
of some Texans, some Cajuns, one oriental, two Mexican immigrants and Gus,
the carpetbagger. Dave's language, however, does not offend me
particularly, but others might not go for it all that much. Gus get kinda
crude of talk from time to time, too, but mostly he tries hard to keep such
stuff to himself.

Anyway, I appreciated learning that stuff about the "long-time experienced
health inspector" from a state where they take that seriously... I hope
that we get one calling on our place (once it opens) who might be "new" to
the inspecting business. It would be bad to begin in the Q business having
a row with someone practiced in inspection but careless of comportment.

;-) Gus Kilthau
Houston, Texas

> JD

Gus

"Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> Gus wrote:
>
> > Daves Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que..
> >
> > Now, Dave, there is no need for you or others to get downright nasty.

> Sure there is. Your a liar and a fraud. You puport to be some big

hotshot,
> but its obvious that instead of a hotshot, you're nothing but a fool and a
> blow-hard.
>
> > (I hope that your Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que is a lot cleaner than your
> > language!)

> And I would hope that you look smarter than you write.
>
> --
> Dave
> Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
> http://davebbq.com/

Ahhhh Dave...

I'll bet that if I were to walk into your place and order a bite to eat,
you'd smile nicely and fix a plate for me...

You seem to have a terrible temper and much intemperance here on the
Internet however. I hope that you won't let things get to you to the point
where you do yourself real damage. Man alive ! What a temper !

Best to you, anyway, Dave... (the sun comes out again tomorrow!)

Gus Kilthau
Houston, Texas

Gus

"cl" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> > Gus wrote:
> >
> > > Daves Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que..
> > >
> > > Now, Dave, there is no need for you or others to get downright nasty.

> > Sure there is. Your a liar and a fraud. You puport to be some big

> hotshot,
> > but its obvious that instead of a hotshot, you're nothing but a fool and

> > blow-hard.
> >
> > > (I hope that your Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que is a lot cleaner than your
> > > language!)

> > And I would hope that you look smarter than you write.
> >

> You guys really have a hard time getting along with *ANYONE* not in your
> little circle.
>
> -CAL

Cal...
We have all seen stuff like this before, and we will encounter it again, no
doubt. Some folks just don't like "strangers" I guess. At least, Cal, THEY
can't get at me with a rope down by the spreading oak tree. I am thankful
for that.

Keep smiling. Q is happy food and Qers should stay happy.

Best to you and all,
Gus Kilthau
Houston, Texas

Gus

"Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> cl wrote:
>
> > You guys really have a hard time getting along with *ANYONE* not in
> > your little circle.

> There's no little circle, no Cabal. The vast majority of newbies have
> gotten along fine. The fact that fools and horses asses aren't suffered
> lightly is your problem, not the NGs.
> --
> Dave
> Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
> http://davebbq.com/

Dave...

Please don't start picking on Cal. (and there is an "a" in between the "c"
and the "l" of "Cal). Cal didn't do anything to you or to upset you by
telling it like it is.

Best to you and all,
Gus Kilthau
Houston, Texas

Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 10:08:52 -0700, "Duwop" > wrote:

>It's all good

Feh. Neo-hippie, feel-good, bumper-sticker philosophy. The mantra of
moral relativists everywhere.

Didn't you get the memo? Phish broke up.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology

Default User

Duwop wrote:

> Ya know, sometimes top posting doesnt mess up context, and there's a
> LOT more lack of snippage than top posting. Please, don't take that
> as a complaint, god forbid Brian or someone start posting shit
> directing someone to snip.

Hey man, I'm just sitting back chillin' and enjoying a spectacular St.
Louis fall. Dunt drag me into this, especially with postseason baseball
underway. Yesterday, the air was cool, the sun was warm, the beer cold
and the hometeam hot. What more could ask for? Well, a pulled-pork
platter of course, but that's another story

Besides, you know my theory. If they annoy you, plonk 'em.

Brian
Gus

"Scarlet Pimpernel" > wrote in message
m...
> "Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message

> > Gus wrote:
> >
> > > Daves Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que..
> > >
> > > Now, Dave, there is no need for you or others to get downright nasty.

> > Sure there is. Your a liar and a fraud. You puport to be some big

hotshot,
> > but its obvious that instead of a hotshot, you're nothing but a fool and

> > blow-hard.
> >
> > > (I hope that your Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que is a lot cleaner than your
> > > language!)

> > And I would hope that you look smarter than you write.

> ... and I hope you're a lot nicer in real life than you are around
> here, or I fear for your future in the hospitality industry.
>
> I've been hanging around here, and occasionally posting, for a couple
> years now, and really enjoy the humour, banter and cameraderie. In
> general, you're a nice bunch of folks, and I'd like to know you
> better. What I really don't like is the small schoolyard bully
> element, who insist on imposing their definitions, preferences and
> posting style on everyone else. Maybe this is just Sociology, because
> I see it on other newsgroups too. But I never could tolerate a bully.
>
> Folks, this is *recreation*. We do this for fun. If you have so much
> invested that you're going to fight every issue to the finish, you
> need to take a long hard look at your priorities. (Are you listening,
> Kevin?). Being agressive, vindictive, and insulting says more about
> *you* than it does about your subject.
>
> Gus, to you I say "welcome". Remember, "in every bunch of roses you
> get a few pricks". Unsnag yourself from the thorns, and focus on the
> flowers.
>
> /s

Hola Scarlet...

You nailed it. However you may be a little hard on those who are knocking
on Gus's head. They are likely OK people who have a difficult time
adjusting to things other than what they may be used to. Sometimes paranoia
sets in and everyone around them becomes a liar, a cheat, etc. Gus is guilty
of pulling their chanins a bit too much, so I will take your advice and lay
off of them. Actually, the fun diminishes when exercise becomes too easy.

Soooo...

In line with Gus's reformation, he gives you this following recipe for some
pretty good Q-sauce, one that is easy to make and easy to eat. (For those
with limited imagination it is suggested that the words, "any good and spicy
rub," be substituted for the words "Redneck Rub (R)" in the recipe:

4 cups of good ketchup (and some folks make their own)
1 cup of good prepared mustard
1 cup of lemon juice (bottled stuff works OK)
1 cup of dark corn syrup, molasses or the like
1 cup of bourbon whiskey
1/4 to 1/2 cup of Redneck Rub(R)

I like to bring it to a boil in some sort of stainless steel pot (don't use
aluminum) and let it "simmer" for maybe 10 minutes or so. Then cover the
pot and let it cool down before pouring the stuff into storage containers
for keeping in the refrigerator.

Keep smiling..
Gus Kilthau
Houston, Texas

Gus,

Give it up, this Bugg asshole and a couple of his in-bred butt buddies
think they own this forum, they are the most vicious mean-spirited
bunch of school yard bullies you'll ever come across. Do yourself a
huge favor and killfile them.

>You seem to have a terrible temper and much intemperance here on the
>Internet however. I hope that you won't let things get to you to the point
>where you do yourself real damage. Man alive ! What a temper !
>
>Best to you, anyway, Dave... (the sun comes out again tomorrow!)

Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 12:53:19 -0500, "Gus" > wrote:

>Please don't start picking on Cal. (and there is an "a" in between the "c"
>and the "l" of "Cal).

Except when he posts as "cl."

>Cal didn't do anything to you or to upset you by
>telling it like it is.

Um, Gus? Did it occur to you that maybe we already know what Cal is
all about?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology
Gus

"Steve Calvin" > wrote in message
> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>

> > Son, this is *recreation*. I do this for fun.

> Foghorn Leghorn? ;-)
>

> --
> Steve
>
> Why don't they make mouse flavored cat food?

Now THERE is an idea that someone should follow up on. Maybe the reason no
one has done that yet is because maybe no one knows what mouse flavor is
like.

;-) Gus Kilthau
Houston, Texas

Jack Schidt®

"Gus" > wrote in message
> Now THERE is an idea that someone should follow up on. Maybe the reason
> no
> one has done that yet is because maybe no one knows what mouse flavor is
> like.

Tastes like chicken.

Jack

Graeme...in London

> wrote in message
> Gus,
>
> Give it up, this Bugg asshole and a couple of his in-bred butt buddies
> think they own this forum.

Why don't you **** off?

Graeme

I consider it both duty and pleasure to annoy harass disturb and make
miserable pathetic little bullying misanthropes like yourself. Any
more questions buttmunch?