Matthew L. Martin

Default Kamado Extruded Coconut Charcoal purchase?

I'm thinking of ordering a pallet of extruded coconut charcaol for
delivery to Con-Way's Auburn MA service center.

<http://www.kamado.com/updatepage.htm>

If I can put together a 1000# order, the delivered price would be about
$12.30/box with 16.5# per box. I can pick it up at the service center.

I can distribute the charcoal from my office in Auburn which isn't all
that far from northern Connecticut. I live in Berlin, which is
considerably closer to NH and can distribute from there, as well.

Anyone interested?

Matthew

You can't win
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game

Bill484923

I am in Auburn mass definitlet interested sign me up for 15 boxes
Bill484923

I am in Auburn mass definitlet interested sign me up for 15 boxes
Matthew L. Martin

Bill484923 wrote:
> I am in Auburn mass definitlet interested sign me up for 15 boxes

You can contact me at the email address at the bottom of this web page:

<http://www.mlmartin.com/bbq>

Mattgew

You can't win
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game

Banjo

I would be severely interested in your impressions of this charcoal. What
kind of pit, grill, etc do you use it in, have you used it for both smoking
AND grilling, and if the cost-per-cook is equivalent to other lumps like
BGE.

Thanks!

-Banjo

Matthew L. Martin

Matthew L. Martin wrote:
> I'm thinking of ordering a pallet of extruded coconut charcaol for
> delivery to Con-Way's Auburn MA service center.
>
> <http://www.kamado.com/updatepage.htm>
>
> If I can put together a 1000# order, the delivered price would be about
> $12.30/box with 16.5# per box. I can pick it up at the service center.
>
> I can distribute the charcoal from my office in Auburn which isn't all
> that far from northern Connecticut. I live in Berlin, which is
> considerably closer to NH and can distribute from there, as well.
>
> Anyone interested?

Replying to my own post. Due to a temporary brain malfunction, I used
the town name "Auburn" when I should have used "Shrewsbury". You can
email me with the contact information at the bottom of this web page:

<http://www.mlmartin.com/bbq>

Matthew (memory is the second thing to go)

You can't win
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game

Matthew L. Martin

Matthew L. Martin wrote:
> I'm thinking of ordering a pallet of extruded coconut charcaol for
> delivery to Con-Way's Auburn MA service center.
>
> <http://www.kamado.com/updatepage.htm>
>
> If I can put together a 1000# order, the delivered price would be about
> $12.30/box with 16.5# per box. I can pick it up at the service center.
>
> I can distribute the charcoal from my office in Auburn which isn't all
> that far from northern Connecticut. I live in Berlin, which is
> considerably closer to NH and can distribute from there, as well.
>
> Anyone interested?

Is there any more interest. I plan on placing the order on Friday.

Matthew

You can't win
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game
Matthew L. Martin

Bill484923 wrote:
> I am in Auburn mass definitlet interested sign me up for 15 boxes

The order has been placed, check your email.

Matthew

You can't win
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game
Matthew L. Martin

Bill484923 wrote:
> I am in Auburn mass definitlet interested sign me up for 15 boxes

The order has been placed, check your email.

Matthew

You can't win
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game
Matthew L. Martin

Bill484923 wrote:
> I am in Auburn mass definitlet interested sign me up for 15 boxes

The order has been placed, check your email.

Matthew

You can't win
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game

Coconut Shell Charcoal: Charcos charcos Barbecue 1 21-07-2010 11:18 AM
Kamado Extruded Coconut Charcoal in Raleigh NC area? Bo Hica Barbecue 1 18-01-2005 12:19 AM
Kamado Extruded Coconut Charcoal. Matthew L. Martin Barbecue 4 13-09-2004 12:28 AM
Kamado Coconut Lump? KKPdude Barbecue 19 10-06-2004 01:40 AM
Make charcoal in a Kamado? James Emanuel Barbecue 6 21-10-2003 03:50 AM