Member

Default Coconut Shell Charcoal: Charcos

For the barbecue lovers, we would like to invite you to checkout the latest review from NakedWhiz on Coconut Shell Charcoal. Please simply click on this link:

Review of Charcos Coconut Charcoal -- Naked Whiz Ceramic Charcoal Cooking

If you have any comments/questions, please feel free to reach us at: Charcos: Coconut Shell Charcoal | Barbecue Grill Charcoal | Toronto, Canada, America (USA).

Thanks,

Charcos
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In article >,
charcos > wrote:

> For the barbecue lovers, we would like to invite you to checkout the
> latest review from NakedWhiz on Coconut Shell Charcoal. Please simply
> click on this link:
>
> 'Review of Charcos Coconut Charcoal -- Naked Whiz Ceramic Charcoal
> Cooking' (http://www.nakedwhiz.com/lumpdatabase/lumpbag96.htm)
>
> If you have any comments/questions, please feel free to reach us at:
> 'Charcos: Coconut Shell Charcoal | Barbecue Grill Charcoal | Toronto,
> Canada, America (USA)' (http://www.charcos.biz).
>
> Thanks,
>
> Charcos

I hope this stuff becomes popular and less expensive. Items like this
are a real boon to third world countries, just like industries built
around products made from coconut husks. I've read about how beneficial
that was to the populations in the areas where they are grown. ;-)
--
Peace! Om