drm090163

Default Bread making

Please help me I have a chiminea, maybe a long shot but I thought
someone here might know how and a recipe.

pleas help Dave

K. Reece

"Dan Overes" > wrote in message
> K. Reece wrote:
>
> > Oh gawd don't send him there!! They're the most anal bunch of people

about
> > making bread there is. As far as they're concerned you have to have
> > precision scales to make bread, nevermind that people have been making

bread
> > with the barest hint of a recipe for several thousand years now.

> Someone from this group calling another group anal? Now, that's funny!
> You want to see anal, just watch some poor sod show up and say
> something about how he can barbecue some great hamburgers on his propane
> barbecue and watch the wolves come out! :-)

<cackle> They discuss hydration levels of bread dough into minutia!!! For
someone that's made bread by hand with minimal measurements it's enough to
drive you over the edge!!! They weigh the flour fer crying out loud!! I
just couldn't take it anymore.

The discussions on this group are a whole different ball of wax and don't
even begin to qualify as anal.

Kathy

bread making at the NYT WRK Sourdough 30 25-11-2006 06:10 AM
bread making at the NYT Dick Adams Sourdough 11 19-11-2006 04:14 PM
bread making at the NYT Jeff Miller Sourdough 0 09-11-2006 08:55 PM
Bread making Bill Barbecue 25 27-07-2004 10:46 PM
Bread Making Frogleg General Cooking 5 26-07-2004 08:40 PM