Dirty Harry

Default Grilled peaches

Marinated in rum, brown sugar, honey and cinnimon, check out the pic on abf
:-)

Rick Simms

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 05:00:10 GMT, "Dirty Harry" > wrote:

>Marinated in rum, brown sugar, honey and cinnimon, check out the pic on abf
>:-)

Saw that.

Ya done good!

Rick Simms

--
A pessimist believes all women are bad.

An optimist hopes they are.
Woogeroo

So, how did ya grill them? Just place them on the grill and smoke
away? How do ya tell when they are done?

How long to marinate?

I'd like to try it, it looks yummy.

-W

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 05:00:10 GMT, "Dirty Harry" > wrote:

>Marinated in rum, brown sugar, honey and cinnimon, check out the pic on abf
>:-)

Dirty Harry

"Woogeroo" > wrote in message

> So, how did ya grill them? Just place them on the grill and smoke
> away? How do ya tell when they are done?
>
> How long to marinate?
>
> I'd like to try it, it looks yummy.
>
> -W
>

> On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 05:00:10 GMT, "Dirty Harry" > wrote:
>
> >Marinated in rum, brown sugar, honey and cinnimon, check out the pic on

abf
> >:-)

Marinate for as long as you want, the more the brown sugar soaks in the more
they caramelize though. Grilling time can vary from just enough to heat
them all the way through or till they are nice and soft. I use canned peach
and go for about 6-10 mins I guess, medium to low heat. They're done when
the sugar starts to brown up. I like to baste it with the marinated while
cooking.

Dirty Harry

"Woogeroo" > wrote in message

> So, how did ya grill them? Just place them on the grill and smoke
> away? How do ya tell when they are done?
>
> How long to marinate?
>
> I'd like to try it, it looks yummy.
>
> -W
>

> On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 05:00:10 GMT, "Dirty Harry" > wrote:
>
> >Marinated in rum, brown sugar, honey and cinnimon, check out the pic on

abf
> >:-)

PS. there is no way to screw them up, you will love em no matter what.

Judy Cosler

CANNED peaches in the summer?!!!!!!!!!!@#@#$&(!@

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 00:29:43 GMT, "Dirty Harry" > wrote:

>I use canned peach
>and go for about 6-10 mins I guess, medium to low heat.

((.)) '))
((((((((
))(/)((

Peaches! jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 14 28-08-2016 02:29 PM
Grilled Chicken and Peaches sf[_19_] General Cooking 1 04-07-2010 04:24 AM
GA Peaches! Billy[_3_] Baking 1 14-08-2008 01:17 AM
Grilled Peaches with Raspberry Sauce Duckie ® Recipes 0 04-06-2005 05:44 PM
Grilled peaches Rick Simms Barbecue 4 17-07-2004 05:03 PM