Kevin S. Wilson

Default $1.28 a lb Choice grade Brisket in Austin.

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:23:43 -0500, Click_post_372256
> wrote:

>Why the aggression? Did you not get you poop shoot reamed this morning
>or sumthin?

Oh me, oh my. He done went and implied that SW is a ho-mo-sex-ual.
Burn on SW!

What devestating wit will he next display? I'm trembling with
anticipation tinged with fear, least I be the next target for such
urbane, sophisticated, cutting venom and bile.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
Tyler Hopper

"Click_post_372256" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 09:26:57 -0500, Steve Wertz
> > wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 07:24:00 -0500, Click_post_375
> > wrote:
> >
> >>HEB has a case full of them this morning at the Delwood location 41st
> >>and IH35. Go get em.

> >WTF is Delwood? You mean Hancock Center?

> Yep! My bad. It used to be Delwood shopping center.
>
> >$1.28 is the average price for packer cuts. They usually have
> >"Choice Or Better") (blue writing) mixed in with Selects (black
> >writing) for the same price.

> Yeah one or maybe two Choice out of 20 or so select POS briskets.
> This is a full case of Choice cuts. No select in the whole bunch of 20
> or so of em. That is unusual. Lotsa good ones left. Usually you
> gotta pick through 'em and might find one good *choice* grade in there
> if you are lucky .
>
> But you can just go ahead and buy the precooked ones if you want to,
> ya lazy *******.
>
> Why the aggression? Did you not get you poop shoot reamed this morning
> or sumthin?

Aggression????? You haven't been around here very long, have you?

BOB

Click_post_372256 wrote:
> ya lazy
>
> Why the aggression?

> Later.

Naw, that's just Steve, and I think you heard him wrong.

BOB

BOB

Click_post_372256 wrote:
> ya lazy
>
> Why the aggression?

> Later.

Naw, that's just Steve, and I think you heard him wrong.

BOB

BOB

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:13:13 -0400, " BOB" >
> wrote:
>
>> Click_post_372256 wrote:
>>> ya lazy
>>>
>>> Why the aggression?

>>> Later.

>> Naw, that's just Steve, and I think you heard him wrong.

> I still don't see what's wrong with the post, other than the "WTF
> is Delwood?", which wasn't meant as a flame of any kind and fits
> into most normal conversations just fine (unless you're Miss
> Manners).
>
> I guess some people are just more sensitive than others <shrug>
> **** 'em, I say.
>
> -sw

"Zactly!
It's why I added "and I think you heard him wrong."

BOB
and why I snipped most of "it's" rant