Woogeroo

Default people for the eating of tasty animals - t shirt

Hi folks -

some of the people in here have mentioned seeing these shirts at Q
events - a pal of mine sent me to this site to look at another shirt -

http://www.tshirtsthatsuck.com/

type 'animals' in the search box - or just poke around.

I stumbled on this one and thought some of ya'll would be interested.

or not.

Anyway, I think it's funny.

-W

Rob

Woogeroo > wrote in message >. ..
> Hi folks -
>
> some of the people in here have mentioned seeing these shirts at Q
> events - a pal of mine sent me to this site to look at another shirt -
>
> http://www.tshirtsthatsuck.com/
>
> type 'animals' in the search box - or just poke around.
>

> I stumbled on this one and thought some of ya'll would be interested.
>
> or not.
>
> Anyway, I think it's funny.
>
> -W

To go straight to it: