Jack Curry

Default OK, I tried the white sauce...

F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:
> Whipped it up quick, had to use non fat mayo, ugh!
> but since I don't really eat mayo anymore,and thats what the wife has
> thats what I used. Sauce tasted pretty good. different, thats for
> sure. Didn't use Mr. Curry's recipe with the horseradish, used Reg's
> recipe this time and put it on some chicken I pulled from the freezer
> and nuked.
>
> Good stuff, I think. Will have to keep tryin' since I got a jug full
> from the recipe.

Oh, the horror, the horror. The Hobbit's gonna get fed to Smeegle for sure.
Hmmm, I guess that's on topic, at least if Precious gets cooked a little
first.

Jack Curry
-I can't watch what's gonna happen next-

F.G. Whitfurrows

"Jack Curry" <Jack-Curry deletethis @cfl.rr.com> wrote .

> Oh, the horror, the horror. The Hobbit's gonna get fed to Smeegle for

sure.
> Hmmm, I guess that's on topic, at least if Precious gets cooked a little
> first.
>
> -I can't watch what's gonna happen next-

I tol' ya not to open it, Mr. Curry. I tol' ya.
Some folks jus' don't lissen.

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" bonehead

BOB

F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:
> "Jack Curry" <Jack-Curry deletethis @cfl.rr.com> wrote .
>>
>> Oh, the horror, the horror. The Hobbit's gonna get fed to Smeegle for sure.
>> Hmmm, I guess that's on topic, at least if Precious gets cooked a little
>> first.
>>
>> -I can't watch what's gonna happen next-

> I tol' ya not to open it, Mr. Curry. I tol' ya.
> Some folks jus' don't lissen.
>
> --
> Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
> and his 6" bonehead

you told *me* AFTER I had already opened it.
Hey furry, drink more beer!

Making a White Sauce Alan Holbrook[_5_] General Cooking 150 27-10-2016 12:23 AM
White BBQ sauce Nonny Barbecue 5 25-10-2009 04:34 AM
White BBQ sauce Brick[_3_] Barbecue 0 25-10-2009 04:11 AM
White Barbecue Sauce [email protected] Recipes (moderated) 0 04-08-2004 12:49 PM
White Soy Sauce???? Gina * Asian Cooking 7 16-10-2003 11:41 PM